Pro Wrestling Only

WWF Survivor Series 1996 (17/11/)

Guest Benjie

Guest Benjie

I was just wondering how good people thought the whole show was. It has the famous Bret vs. Austin match as well as having Michaels vs. Sid. The rest of te card is underneath:

Davey Boy Smith, Owen Hart, Marty Jannetty & Leif Cassidy vs. Doug Furnas, Phil LaFon, Henry O. Godwinn & Phinneas I. Godwinn

Mankind vs. Undertaker

Crush, Goldust, Jerry Lawler and Triple H vs. Rock, Barry Windham, Marc Mero & Jake Roberts

Bret Hart vs. Steve Austin

Faarooq, Vader, Diesel & Razor Ramon vs. Savio Vega, Yokozuna, Flash Funk & Jimmy Snuka

Shawn Michaels vs. Sid Vicious

The opener interests me somewhat.

Davey Boy Smith, Owen Hart, Marty Jannetty & Leif Cassidy vs. Doug Furnas, Phil LaFon, Henry O. Godwinn & Phinneas I. Godwinn

Pretty good opener, particularly once it comes down to Furnas and LaFon vs. Owen and Davey Boy

Mankind vs. Undertaker

Sucked. The first bad match they had at a major show

Crush, Goldust, Jerry Lawler and Triple H vs. Rock, Barry Windham, Marc Mero & Jake Roberts

I don't remember this being bad, but it wasn't particularly memorable either.

The best match they ever had together, and quite possibly the best match ever. Seriously.

Faarooq, Vader, Diesel & Razor Ramon vs. Savio Vega, Yokozuna, Flash Funk & Jimmy Snuka

This was actually hitting a pretty good groove before they had to rush the finish.

I hate to shill my work, but I've got the in-depth review here. Pretty good by Sid Vicious standards.

Guest MJHimJfadeaway23

- Good match. Entertaining opener.

Mankind vs. Undertaker

- Blah, not really good.

- Just there

Great match. Not even close to the best match ever. Not even their best match which was WM 13, which is in the running for best match ever.

- Blah. Not great.

- Good mainevent.

Guest Benjie

You haven't seen Austin/Hart? The best match the promotion has put on.

I have seen it. it's the only match I've seen on the show. I was just wondering how the other matches such as Michaels' stacked up as well as I'm getting the show.