Pro Wrestling Only

NWO - Silver and Black

Smack2k

LOL....nice, yeah, you are probably right...

Its the ONLY thing he did I liked...I am a HUGE fan of all things NWO, but this one could have been special, with the 5 guys they had vs. WCW....

WarGames 2000 coulda been NWO 2000 vs Goldy / Sid / Benoit / Sting / Booker T

Not too shabby in my opinion.

Has anyone every fantasy booked this angle if everyone stayed healthy?

Are there any of the fantasy games that have a WCW in 2000 scenario?

They are. Just with real world mods they get a bit odd. I haven't played 2010, but in 2013, no matter what setup you play with everyone has a "destiny roll". Everyone gets caps put on all their stats that build, including popularity and psychology. Which means, you could start a WCW game and have a guy who was really young at the time who ended up being nothing with ridiculously high stat caps. And at the same time, you could get somebody who went on to be majorly over with zero chance of ever being more than a midcarder. Same goes for stuff like psychology, brawling, whatever. On top of that, stats are based on what the mod maker believes about the wrestlers. So if you don't keep a tremendously open mind, you tend to ruin real world mod games for yourself. At this point I point directly at myself to indicate how I learned that.

However, IF you can get around that. You basically try to keep finances where your company is making money while putting on shows that increase your popularity, based on how you define your wrestling product. You decide the percentages of your shows and PPVs (separately) that are matches and angles. Then you try to book matches and angles that rate highly, keep your workers over and advance your angles. It takes a ton of planning ahead and organizational skill. Little things like more than four matches between the same competitors over too short a time causing match ratings to plummet make it even more demanding. That and competitors always trying to sign away your big stars and starting bidding wars, etc. Yeah, it's a fun and very involving game.