Pro Wrestling Only

Crowd Sourcing: Seth Rollins interview

I'm not sure if you could figure out a "safe" way to ask this question where you aren't risking him creating political problems for himself, but it would be interesting to see if he viewed WWE developmental as something that helped him find himself as a worker before making it to the big leagues, or if he saw it as a rite of passage where he just had to put in the time because that's what WWE does.

Maybe something phrased like "Many who followed your career on the independent scene would say that you were already great before signing with WWE, and that you didn't need the time in developmental to get ready for the main roster. Explain to those types what they aren't seeing." It allows him the chance to talk about the topic without endangering himself by burying NXT if he feels that he was already where he needed to be.

I'm not sure if you could figure out a "safe" way to ask this question where you aren't risking him creating political problems for himself, but it would be interesting to see if he viewed WWE developmental as something that helped him find himself as a worker before making it to the big leagues, or if he saw it as a rite of passage where he just had to put in the time because that's what WWE does.

Maybe something phrased like "Many who followed your career on the independent scene would say that you were already great before signing with WWE, and that you didn't need the time in developmental to get ready for the main roster. Explain to those types what they aren't seeing." It allows him the chance to talk about the topic without endangering himself by burying NXT if he feels that he was already where he needed to be.

This is what I'm interested in too. Another way to get at it would be to ask him how he improved as a wrestler since coming to WWE, I suppose?

Anything he could tell us about working with agents in match layouts would be interesting too.

On a selfish note, I'd love to hear about him working with Dustin and maybe if he thought they should have had more of an on-screen relationship with Heyman early last year.