Pro Wrestling Only

Low Blow Booking Podcast - Episode 1 - WrestleMania 1

Good morning ladies and gentlemen. Here is the inagural episode of the Low Blow Booking Podcast. It is a podcast that looks at different wrestlers, scenarios, events, and angles in professional wrestling and tweaks them. We try to stay as realistic as possible with the rosters at the time and put together content that hopefully looks better than the original product. Thank you for the opportunity to post here at pro wrestling only. Hopefully you all enjoy the show. The 2nd episode is in post production right now and should be up by tomorrow.

LowBlow.jpg

http://lowblowbookingpodcast.podbean.com/e/low-blow-booking-podcat-ep1-wrestlemania-1/

Join Low Blow Booking Podcast host Derek Cornett and special guest Jason Greenhouse as they take a look back at the grandaddy of them all WrestleMania 1. These two look at the card as a whole and try to change things up using the roster of the WWE at that time.

Welcome aboard, man. Glad to see ya link the show over here.

Already dropped ya my initial thoughts over on the P2B Bigelow boards, but yeah. Stoked for the second episode to be up soon.

Not sure how many themes or ideas you've got on tap for future projects, but I'd love to hear you & a guest or two take a swing at the rumored Jerry Lawler run for Turner in WCW back in the day.

Welcome aboard, man. Glad to see ya link the show over here.

Already dropped ya my initial thoughts over on the P2B Bigelow boards, but yeah. Stoked for the second episode to be up soon.

Not sure how many themes or ideas you've got on tap for future projects, but I'd love to hear you & a guest or two take a swing at the rumored Jerry Lawler run for Turner in WCW back in the day.

Coming up I will be on rebooking ending Goldberg's streak.