Pro Wrestling Only

Pro-Wrestling Super Show: Drafting & Booking Current Talent, Part 1 (August 20, 2014) with Ben Morse, Jordan Duncan & Andrew Riche

Grimmas

Click here.

Maybe the dorkiest episode of the Super Show ever. The idea is stolen (with permission) from Where the Big Boys Play.

On this week’s Pro-Wrestling Super Show, Steven Graham is joined by Ben Morse, Jordan Duncan and Andrew Riche (all of the Main Event podcast) to draft out the current North American wrestling talent. There are some wild cards mixed in to make things interesting. All of the current wrestling talent is discussed.

Part 2 will be out in a few weeks, where we using our drafted rosters to fantasy book a super show.

Good show like usual, was saddened to not hear Thatcher, Bucick, or Gulak get drafted. And to hear Titus go after so many dudes he's way better than. Come to think of it, was Hero drafted at all?

Hero was drafted, yeah.

Titus I would had picked earlier, but I knew nobody watch Superstars to know he was awesome. Same reason Gulak, Busick and Thatcher weren't involved, because I would be the only one who would had seen them. Same with other guys like Kongo Kong, etc... We kept it to WWE/NXT/ROH/TNA.

Glad you enjoyed the show. Next Wednesday is going to be an awesome 3 hour discussion of the rule book with Kelly (of Titans) and Loss.