Pro Wrestling Only

Animated GIF thread

goc

Not gifs but some fun screenshots I took earlier while making listings for the Five Star Wrestling shows I put on youtube

Five Star Wrestling!

The Martial Arts Expert from Singapore! (Someone clearly did not know how to spell Sensei)

CuHHBB2WgAAYVdL.jpg

Billy Joe Travis teaming with a midget!

CuHRU3HWAAAmMsm.jpg

An American Gladiator is now a wrestler!

CuHQg8vWAAQ0HBn.jpg

More bad spelling!

CuHOVeoXYAUU-aL.jpg

CuHPDfMXgAAr6MS.jpg

And Angel of Death playing a bugle!

CuHS1BzXEAEQOBb.jpg

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Nikki Bella's elbows convey HATE

x7Fkf0x.gif

Far more hate than these lame "Guys we're really super big enemies GRRRR WE HATE EACH OTHER!!!" punches

WtpJHNf.gif

Nikik Bella throws much better strikes than former WWE Champion Dean Ambrose

Umejwpp.gif

JRsF3Bw.gif

Nikkia Bella needs to teach her man John Cena how to throw a convincing knockout blow

UGSjL3N.gif

z1DyrxC.gif

y7wg1Wu.gif

BREAKING NEWS! (Well not so breaking now because the board wouldn't let me post the gif for the past 24 hours and this has been the topic of wrestling twitter instead) This is footage of Jimmy Golden inventing the Ganso Bomb in 1981! A move that was STOLEN from him by Kawada and the knowledge suppressed by Dave Meltzer and his Japanese bias until right now today on October 25th 2016. Truly a momentous occasion for me to be able to recognize one of the Four Pillars of Southeastern/Continental wrestling for his contribution to this great sport.

Not only was Jimmy Golden the man who invented what some call the most devastating finishing move of all time, he was also a dual sport superstar known for his prowess not only in wrestling but also boxing. Here is a small look into some of the footage we have of his boxing training.

I6Kna8z.gif

d3ggEcf.gif

• 2 weeks later...