Pro Wrestling Only
LowBlowPodcast

Free Agency Wire

You said drop the trade, would that mean ending the statute where you drop someone in order to add someone on the free agency wire?

Yeah, only if under the cap, if not you have to drop one.

I hear ya, and I definitely see both sides of the story. I guess we could run with that for a while and see what it looks like. If you have 34 you have to do the drop/add... if you have less you can pick up with no drop. Seem good?

I hear ya, and I definitely see both sides of the story. I guess we could run with that for a while and see what it looks like. If you have 34 you have to do the drop/add... if you have less you can pick up with no drop. Seem good?

Because there is no stopping one person picking up 7 people on the rookie draft, when everyone has drop out and then trading them here..

Time for there to be just an Free Agent List that people can pick up to fill up there rosters if they so wish...

I am already picking last in the December draft so it doesn't matter to me. I draft Chief Thundercloud from the Nov draft.

I now drop Chief Thundercloud and pick Gene Anderson.

Is this ok?

With his feud with Roy Lee Welch over and his leg broken Southwest now drops:

Bill Ash

8ad6cdbd46a8112aa2b56018a0e3baa7.jpg

I think we should take Johnny Powers out of the game, and possibly Dean Ho also although I guess we could wait another 2 months on Dean. I can't find any results for Powers past 1982 and Dean Ho retired at the end of 1983.

On another note, I think we can retire the whole "drop someone to pick someone up" rule now with the roster cap in place. That rule was really just designed to keep people from gobbling up the whole free agent list and stockpiling guys which is no longer a possibility. I think if you're under the cap and want to pick someone up you should be good to go.

On another note, I think we can retire the whole "drop someone to pick someone up" rule now with the roster cap in place. That rule was really just designed to keep people from gobbling up the whole free agent list and stockpiling guys which is no longer a possibility. I think if you're under the cap and want to pick someone up you should be good to go.

I think this was already agreed upon, outside of the idea that if you are at the cap, in order to pick someone up, you'd have to drop someone. Wouldn't that be true?

Yea if you got 34 you gotta drop someone to pick someone up, otherwise you can just pick someone up without a drop.

With the WWA drafting Barry Orton for December, they will be releasing Jules Strongbow effective 11/6. Strongbow will make his last appearance for WWA on 11/5.

MidSouth is going to pick up Steve Lombardi and Dennis stamp and then drop Mike and Robert Reed for full time employment.

I apologize, I'm actually going to edit this. Since we are only allowed to pick up one person at a time I'm going to drop Robert Reed and pick up Steve Lombardi. Sorry for the confusion.