Pro Wrestling Only

Free Agency Wire

LowBlowPodcast

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for the confusion but my vacation gave me time to do a little research:

1. Billy Two Eagles actually pretty much retired in 1977 and I am dropping him from my jobber pack. I will move Roger Kirby into that jobber spot.

2. Joe Salvaldi is being released into free agency and Johnny Mantell in moving into that jober pact.

3. Mad Dog Boyd (Lee Earl Boyd) was actually wrestling in the CWA in 1984 and I will add him to my regular roster.

4. Jonathan Boyd, suffering from a legit broken leg in 1984 was managing the Sheepherders in 1984 and I will add him to my regular roster and he will serve in this role.

If you need any sources for my information, I will send them.

During the draft yesterday, I had made a mistake and said I was using my +1 for July during the draft, but that wasn't the case, as I had an open slot for a manager, and drafted JJ Dillon in that spot. So I should have my +1 available, which I would like to activate now. A jobber pack, starting with Jim Powers.

Bruno's Neck is going to be joining us... he will be taking these 20 guys to start with for Portland Wrestling.

As part of the process, Bruno will need to post shows for 4 consecutive weeks. If he follows through with that, he will be allowed to max out his roster at 45 people and then also begin Trades and Loans with other promotions. I ask that we keep that rule so we don't have as much roster turnover when getting someone new involved.

Here are his 20 guys

1. Koko Ware

2. Scott Armstrong

3. Steve Armstrong

4. Bobby Jaggers

5. Eric Embry

6. Captain Lou Albano (Manager)

7. Jay Youngblood

8. Mark Youngblood

9. Jonathan Boyd

10. "Killer" Brooks

11. Spoiler