Pro Wrestling Only

Ken Patera 87-88 WWF run

Judy Bagwell

holy shit I forgot how awful he was at this point, not only did he look like a slightly bigger Richard Simmons with baby smooth legs his in ring work was embarrassing at best

The match against Bad news brown at SS 88 is one of the worst matches Ive ever seen just a horrible match from two wrestlers who earlier in their careers had been decent workers

how do you get to suck that bad? was there any match from this era that was watchable? I know him and Bravo were involved in a feud but Im not sure the roided up talent free Bravo carried him to anything decent

No power at that point either

The melodramatic story of his incarceration and impending release reported by serious as a heart attack Mean Gene week after week on TV and the in-ring debate with Heenan that ends with Patera wrapping Heenan's own belt around his neck, wrenching him with it and giving him whiplash were by far the high points of this run. I haven't re-watched any matches he had from this time, but don't think I'm missing anything