Pro Wrestling Only

How do you want the results?

Grimmas

I just had this crazy idea to do super short podcasts on each person. Like, actually set a timer and allow it to go five minutes and when the bell rings, "We're out of time!" and end the show. It would create a fun urgency to explain the appeal of various guys and be an easy listen. When you get to the top 100, maybe expand to 10 minutes and then for the top 10, maybe each person gets 30 or something. Maybe #1 could get a full show proper.

I have been sold on this. The five minute Gangrel episode will be must listen stuff.

Is Gangrel even nominated?

I just had this crazy idea to do super short podcasts on each person. Like, actually set a timer and allow it to go five minutes and when the bell rings, "We're out of time!" and end the show. It would create a fun urgency to explain the appeal of various guys and be an easy listen. When you get to the top 100, maybe expand to 10 minutes and then for the top 10, maybe each person gets 30 or something. Maybe #1 could get a full show proper.

I have been sold on this. The five minute Gangrel episode will be must listen stuff.

Its a pretty fun idea. Could even cluster them into a few per episode and have someone responsible for honoring the clock.