Grimmas

205 - Pat O'Connor

oconnor-pat-with-NWA-belt-11.jpg

2006 Ranking: honourable mention

# of Ballots: 14

Average Vote: 58.36

High Vote: 28 (simen oem)

Low Vote: 96

"O'Connor was talented both on the mat and when brawling. In some of his matches, O'Connor was an aggressive punch-first babyface decades before it became fashionable." Moonsault Marvin

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Grimmas

203 - Big Show

big-show-hands-in-ear-600x300.jpg

2006 Ranking: honourable mention
# of Ballots: 21
Average Vote: 51.25
High Vote: 38 (topropepodcast)

Low Vote: 97

"One of the best super heavyweights ever. Has a range from serious monster heel to comedic midcard face and can do it all convincingly. Great at selling and emoting. Good in tags. Strong singles runs in 2006, 2008 and 2011-12." Jimmy Redman

"Deserves credit for the variety of matches he's provided in his 20 (!) year career. " Steven White

Recommended Matches:
Big Show vs Floyd Mayweather (WWE WrestleMania 24)

Big Show vs John Cena (WWE Smackdown, 4.27.2009)

Big Show vs Sheamus (WWE Hell in a Cell 2012)

198 - Randy Orton

mq1.jpg

2006 Ranking: unranked
# of Ballots: 19
Average Vote: 68.42
High Vote: 20 (John Steffy)

Low Vote: 98

"Has a lot of runs of quality work - 2004, 2006-07, 2009, 2011 - and has built up an impressive resume of great matches over the years. He can do over-acted WWE storytelling stuff, main events, or 13 minute Smackdown matches. Physically super impressive and is one of the best bumpers around. " Jimmy Redman

Recommended Matches:

Randy Orton vs Cactus Jack (WWE Backlash 2004)

Randy Orton vs John Cena (WWE SummerSlam 2007)

Randy Orton vs Christian (WWE Over the Limit 2011)

191 - Hayabusa

dbc79b35a8d7db93886f795aa2e8db48.jpg

2006 Ranking: honourable mention (118)

# of Ballots: 24

Average Vote: 71.67

High Vote: 28 (Timothy Buechner)

Low Vote: 100

"Sentimental pick. Hayabusa wasn't on my ballot at all until the last 24 hours, where I had a nagging feeling that I wasn't happy with my final entrant. Busa was the first wrestler I saw a photo of that made me think "I need to see him" and is massively responsible for me starting to buy tapes, and he was always a joy to watch in the ring. RIP" NotJayTabb

189 - Mocho Cota

Mocho_Cota.jpg

2006 Ranking: unranked
# of Ballots: 23
Average Vote: 69.39
High Vote: 21 (Dean Rasmussen)

Low Vote: 100

"Most charistmatic lucha guy." Jerryvonkramer

"The simple answer is "because he is that good." He's a malignant goblin, the most charismatic heel on my list to date, even more so than Negro Casas or Buddy Rose, my #2 and #3, even more so than El Satanico and Ric Flair. What's most remarkable is the sheer talent he had, as seen by his 80s title matches, and the fact he was able to almost completely submerge that talent into his obnoxious, rudo character. He's more entertaining than anyone on my list up to this point, immediately catching the eye like no one else. If Satanico represents the idea of the rudo in lucha, Cota transcends lucha itself." Matt D

"Motherfucking charisma." simen oem