• Grimmas

303 - Takeshi Ono
masked_tiger_02.jpg
2006 Ranking: unranked
# of Ballots: 7

Average Vote: 72.14

High Vote: 28 (Venegas)

Low Vote: 93

"Look if I'm manically kanji searching for your matches you're probably going to make my list. Ono always look at least really good and his late career "why does this guy wear boxing gloves now" run is out of this world great and his match vs. Ikeda is probably the greatest under 5 minute match ever." GOTNW

296 - Leo Burke

burke.jpg

2006 Ranking: honourable mention

# of Ballots: 7

Average Vote: 70.86

High Vote: 17 (Andrew Lacelle)

Low Vote: 96

"My guy, a great babyface in the Maritimes and a great babyface and heel elsewhere. He was influenced by Patt O'Connor and he was an influence on Bret Hart. " Dave Musgrave (not the high voter)

"I wish there was more footage of his work available. It’s a shame to hear about the Atlantic Grand Prix Wrestling video library being destroyed in a fire. We can only imagine what classics were worked. From the footage that is available, Leo Burke is clearly a clever wrestler. He was a great old school wrestler. Bret Hart learned a lot from watching and with Leo Burke. Bret Hart even mentioned in a Slam! Wrestling article online that he thinks Leo Burke is one of the best Canadian wrestlers ever. Burke had great performances in Canada and in Puerto Rico." stunning_grover

Recommended Match:

Leo Burke and Rocky Delasara vs Yoshiaki Fujiwara and Nobuhiko Takada (7/24/1984)

282 - Killer Khan

KillerKhan.jpg

2006 Ranking: honourable mention

# of Ballots: 9

Average Vote: 74.67

High Vote: 10 (Dean Rasmussen)

Low Vote: 98

"A great big match wrestler who had an incredibly physical style." Dave Musgrave

Recommended Match:

Killer Khan vs Riki Choshu (NJPW, 7/31/1986)