Pro Wrestling Only

Guys I Don't Get The Hate For

Mad Dog

Abyss: Truely a top worker in the U.S. right now and it seems smarks shit all over him because he's a big guy. I've seen a lot of unwarranted bashing that goes his way.

America's Most Wanted: Miles ahead of the Impact Players and the Eliminators but get hated for being TNA's golden boys. It seems a lot of workers are currently getting unfairly shit on because they work in TNA and not RoH.

AJ Styles: I can understand thinking he's overrated but the level of hate he gets on some boards is beyond stupid. Can't you just think a guy isn't as good as others think without taking every possible chance to take a shot at the guy?

Masahiro Chono: Give the guy a break. He's broken his neck a couple of times. See how good you are in the ring after that. Also he has only won the IWGP Title once so he's not overpushing himself in the booking.

Guest EastCoastJ

Chris Masters: Called up entirely too soon at 21 years of age with maybe two years of actual in-ring experience, and he is one of the ONLY guys who has actually improved by leaps and bounds in the ring in 2005 in the current WWE landscape when everyone seems to either be staying the same or getting worse. John Cena didn't get any better, Carlito didn't get a whole lot better, but Masters has gotten phenominal in the last twelve months compared to where he was at when he came in. On top of that, he's one of the few guys left who is just a great, great heel and doesn't worry about trying to be a cool heel like everyone else these days. Masters looked so sharp in the Raw overseas special last night, once the kid pulls his ringwork up a few levels in 2006 he'll be a main event mainstay for as long as he wants to be.

Guest SweetMama Scaat

Abyss:  Truely a top worker in the U.S. right now and it seems smarks shit all over him because he's a big guy.  I've seen a lot of unwarranted bashing that goes his way.

America's Most Wanted:  Miles ahead of the Impact Players and the Eliminators but get hated for being TNA's golden boys.  It seems a lot of workers are currently getting unfairly shit on because they work in TNA and not RoH.

AJ Styles:  I can understand thinking he's overrated but the level of hate he gets on some boards is beyond stupid.  Can't you just think a guy isn't as good as others think without taking every possible chance to take a shot at the guy?

Masahiro Chono:  Give the guy a break.  He's broken his neck a couple of times.  See how good you are in the ring after that.  Also he has only won the IWGP Title once so he's not overpushing himself in the booking.

What boards are you going to? I think if you hung around more people with common sense then some of that hate would decrease.

Guest Alfdogg

Kane. I can understand not liking the guy as a worker (despite the fact that he may or may not have something broken in his back for the past couple months), but I've seen people say that the guy should be released/fired and stuff like that. It's not as if the guy's not over enough to be in the position he's in, or else he wouldn't have come so close to winning the Taboo Tuesday vote, despite all the swaying towards Shawn Michaels.