Pro Wrestling Only

Royal Rumble SD World Title Match

Strummer

Guest Dangerous A

Because what Rudo writes makes sense and has continuity.

WWE isn't looking for that. They are looking for yes-men to Vince and his vision of pro wrestling.

Guest TheShawshankRudotion

I dunno why. I mean, jeez, I'd even have Vince terrorize Shawns church and crucify him in it while raping his wife and forcing his kids to watch - and let's admit it, this is Vince's ultimate fantasy. He'd love me.

... Then Shawns wife becomes pregnant with Vinces baby and Shawn has a dilemma, a crisis of faith, even - does he keep the baby, even though it is born from the seed of an evil man, or does he have his wife abort it, which goes against his religious beliefs?

Guest SweetMama Scaat

I have no problem with Batista VS Henry, his last heel run was actually really good and they seem intent on doing something worhtwhile with him. Theyve spent a whole rack of money on him and itsa logical business concept to try and reap some rewards, yeah it was stupid of them to sign the guy for all that money in the first place, but no its a "make do with what you got "situation. SD! is incredibly low on heel and the ones theyve got arnt exactly setting the world on fire. Mark Henry had shown time and time again that hes willing to do whatever the fuck they want him to. If hes actually capable doing basic heel stuff in amatch it should acceptable power match. Henrys been pared with excellent heels in MNM and Batista is one of the most over faces in the company and jus damn likable. The guy walks into the room and ganres huge babyface heat. Theyve certainly booked worse.

as far as wrestlemania, Edge jumping ship ala Benoit in '03 would probably be hte best option.

Guest TheShawshankRudotion

oooh oohoooh!

After much painful decision making and initially much protest (Shawn says that he and his wife used to make love every week, now he can't look her in the eye), Shawn finally agrees to let his wife have the abortion. After, Vince has this to say...

"You know, in this life, there is no harder decision than to give up something you love. I don't know if there's a heaven or a hell, I'm not a philosopher or a theologian, I am but a simple billionaire, but hopefully that child is in a better place than the one he or she didn't know. I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel bad for the Michaels family, it must have been hell for them to get rid of an unborn baby. I just thank god that that baby wasn't mine..."

Joey: What?

"Yeah, see, when I made love to Shawns wife, I was gentlemanly enough to wear a condom, and even then I played it safe and I didn't come to an orgasm while inside of her. So, you see, it couldn't have possibly been mine. And since, Shawn, you said you made love to your wife every week, I guess, then, you aborted your own baby. I guess I could have told you this earlier, but, where's the fun in that?"

So then Michaels becomes depressed, they never mention it on TV, but the guy isn't the same any more. Eventually they find him laying in a pool of blood in the showerroom with "Forgive me" written in blood on the tile wall and his wrists slit.

Vince comes on TV and says that the proof is undeniable. Shawn Michaels cannot possibly be a man of faith, a man of god, if he aborts babys, and he tries to kill himself. He says that Shawn couldn't stand being so totally one upped by Vince, his ego was so destroyed, that he couldn't go on living.

The final few week before wrestlemania has an interview with shawn in the hospital, he talks about everything that went on in the past few months and that there is only one way to finish it and put all of the past behind him, and that's to finish Vince McMahon at WM. He says that everything he went through has only brought him closer to God and his family, and that Vince failed, and that he will show him what's really inside of him in the ring. The doctor, of course, says that Shawn isn't medically cleared to wrestle. The final image of the final show before WM is of a nurse going to Shawns hospital room and finding it empty.