Hartford, CT - Civic Center

8/3

Baltimore, MD - Civic Center

Brian Blair & Jim Brunzell defeated Mando & Hector Guerrero

Hercules w/ Bobby Heenan defeated Ivan Putski

Masked Superstar defeated Brutus Beefcake

Big John Studd w/ Bobby Heenan defeated Tony Atlas

WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

The Briscoe Brothers © defeated Bob Orton Jr & Dick Slater w/ Jimmy Hart via DQ when the referee was attacked by Orton and Slater

MAIN EVENT

Hulk Hogan defeated King Kong Bundy w/ Bobby Heenan

WWF on Tour

8/1

Manchester, NH - JFK Coliseum

8/2

South Yarmouth, MA - Cape Cod Coliseum

8/2

Canton, MA - Metropolis Skating Rink

Steve Williams defeated Krusher Kruschev

The Russians defeated Bret Hart & Jim Neidhart

Sgt. Slaughter & The British Bulldogs defeated Killer Khan, The Barbarian, & The Viking w/ Lord Alfred

Roddy Piper & Hacksaw Duggan went to a double DQ

Ted Dibiase defeated Jimmy Snuka

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP

Randy Savage vs Gino Hernandez © went to a 30-minute draw!

vzvxb4.png

WWF Wrestling Challenge

Gorilla Monsoon & Bobby The Brain Heenan in studio

Matches from Hershey, PA – Hershypark Arena

Gorilla: Welcome everyone to Wrestling Challenge! I am Gorilla Monsoon alongside Bobby the Brain Heenan. Brain, tonight is the night… your guy… your pick… Big John Studd is taking on the Hulkster… winner gets the shot at the title tomorrow night in Madison Square Garden!

Bobby: This is going to be the biggest nigh in the history of the WWF. Tonight, we end Hulkamania before it ever begins and I cement myself in a position to hold the WWF World Heavyweight Championship!

Gorilla: Don’t count your chickens there Heenan… how about the other match? Randy Macho Man Savage taking on Ted Dibiase. Either of those guys could step right in and challenge Studd or the Hulkster. Any four of these guys could be champion!

Bobby: That is the most exciting part about all of this… everyone thinks the have a chance… but there is only one person who has the title in the bag.

Gorilla: Yeah I don’t think I am going to agree with your on that one… right now we have got singles actions with the Macho Man… let’s take it to the ring!

Randy Macho Man Savage w/ Elizabeth defeated Kurt Von Hess

-Gorilla and Heenan really put over Randy Savage as a contender and talk about his match with Ted Dibiase tonight in the Meadowlands. We see him handle Kurt Von Hess in style and Elizabeth looks gorgeous. Savage hits a nasty piledriver and then a flying elbow halfway across the ring for the 1…2….3!! Savage wins here but can he win tonight in the Meadowlands and secure a spot in the world title match tomorrow night?!?!

*COMMERCIAL*

EVENT CENTER

-Mean Gene is in the event center and putting over all the biggest happenings in the WWF right now.

WORLD TITLE TOURNAMENT RESULTS

7/28 – Houston, Texas

Randy Savage w/ Elizabeth defeated Roddy Piper via DQ when Piper tried to attack Elizabeth. Piper then attacked Savage with a chair!

Ted Dibiase defeated Hacksaw Jim Duggan when he used the loaded glove but the referee didn’t see it. Duggan got his revenge with the 2x4!

7/29 – Los Angeles, California

Big John Studd w/ Bobby Heenan defeated Tony Atlas with a nasty headbutt to the back of the head and then a back bearhug!

Hulk Hogan defeated Killer Khan w/ Lord Alfred Hayes via the Axe Bomber!

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TOURNAMENT MATCHES TONIGHT

From East Rutherford, New Jersey at the Meadowlands

Randy Macho Man Savage w/ Elizabeth vs Ted Dibiase

Hulk Hogan vs Big John Studd w/ Bobby Heenan

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE TOURNAMENT FINALS

Mean Gene puts over how the tournament will come to a conclusion tomorrow night on the Madison Square Garden network for a very special live event. He says that any of the four men involved could walk out with the gold and it is a must see event.

MSG NETWORK SPECIAL

August 5th

TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

The Briscoes © vs The Russians

Sgt. Slaughter vs Gino Hernandez ©

REFEREE CRISIS

-WWF referees have been very vocal against the recent tag team matches. Tomorrow night in MSG, there will be two referees for the Tag Team Championship match. A match has been signed on August 11th in the Boston Garden and there is going to be a special guest referee… we have word that he is a special trouble shooter and he will be making sure that things go right down the line.

CAREER VS MANAGER LICENSE

-Lord Alfred Hayes has set out a challenge for Sgt. Slaughter, if he chooses to accept. Hayes is willing to put his license as a manager on the line against the career of Sgt. Slaughter. Hayes says that Slaughter is going to have to get two partners as Hayes is bringing Killer Khan, The Barbarian, and The Viking to the fight. No word yet from Sgt. Slaughter but he is expected to give an answer tomorrow on Superstars.

*COMMERCIAL*

-WC is back with Gorilla and Heenan talking about this feud with Sgt. Slaughter and Lord Hayes. He says one man will be out of the job and Sgt. Slaughter is expected to answer tomorrow on Superstars. They turn their attention to the Masked Superstar who has been on a tear as of late. They talk about him being a challenger for the World Title once one is crowned.

The Masked Superstar defeated Marty Jannetty

-Masked Superstar just beats the living piss out of poor Marty tonight. He throws him from pillar to post and finishes him off with the Heart Punch for the 1….2….3! Superstar looks great and he makes the sign for the title… will he be the next in line to take the gold?

*COMMERCIAL*

­-WC is back with Gorilla and Bobby talking about the World Tag Team Titles. They put over this issue with the referees being hurt during matches and talk about how dangerous the Russians have been. They talk about how dangerous Orton and Slater have been. They put over the big world tag team championship match tomorrow at Madison Square Garden with the special ring enforcer. They say that the Russians have a chance to win back gold… but the Briscoes will fight till the bitter end!

Ivan, Nikita, & Krusher Kruschev defeated Shawn Michaels, Brady Boone, & Barry Horowitz

-The Russians look extra nasty here tonight for our second murder of the evening. Krusher and Ivan do some work… but it is Nikita who comes in with some crazy Russian Sickles and hits one on Michaels that sends him for a 360! The 1…2…3 spells it all and we will see the Russians go for the gold tomorrow night!

*COMMERCIAL*

-WC is back with Gorilla talking about Jimmy Snuka. Heenan says he is reluctant to put one of his men in the ring with a guy like Snuka. Gorilla puts over how he can go with the best of them.

Jimmy Snuka defeated Johnny Rodz

-The Superfly is here and he looks to be in great shape. He and Rodz put on a nice little contest and Superfly takes over and then hits the big Superfly smash for the 1….2…3! The Superfly is ready for a fight and Gorilla says it won’t be long until he finds one…

*COMMERCIAL*

-WC is back and Gorilla and Bobby are putting over the big night tonight from the Meadowlands. They talk about the big show tomorrow on MSG and remind every one to tune in at 8pm Eastern for the special broadcast. They guarantee there will be a WWF Champion crowned. They talk about the Sgt. Slaughter feud with Lord Alfred and how it has spilt over to some others as they put over the main event tonight…

Dynamite Kid vs The Viking w/ Lord Alfred Hayes

-A nice 10-minute contest with Dynamite and The Viking doing some fun work. Dynamite is flying all over the ring while the Viking looks as unpredictable as ever. We see the Barbarian run down to the ring and he tries to get involved but that brings out Davey Boy Smith who pulls him back and we’ve got a brawl outside the ring. We see the Viking come out of the ring and join in on beating down the Bulldog but then we see Dynamite hit the ropes and SUICIDE DIVE through the ropes taking everyone out! The referee has no choice but to call for the bell as this one has spilled into the entryway! Gorilla and Bobby put this through the roof and talk about the special tomorrow from MSG!

WWF on Tour

8/4 – East Rutherford, NJ – The Meadowlands

Killer Khan w/ Lord Alfred defeated Sgt. Slaughter

Roddy Piper & Jimmy Snuka went to a double DQ

Hacksaw Duggan & Tony Atlas defeated King Kong Bundy & Hercules w/ Bobby Heenan

Gino Hernandez © defeated Dynamite Kid

2/3 FALLS

The Briscoe Brothers © defeated The Russians

WORLD TITLE TOURNAMENT

Ted Dibiase defeated Randy Savage w/ Miss Elizabeth with help from Roddy Piper. Piper and Savage then got into a nasty brawl outside the ring.

Hulk Hogan defeated Big John Studd w/ Bobby Heenan via the Axe Bomber. King Kong Bundy came out to interfere but Tony Atlas helped fight him off!

250px-WWF_Superstars_Of_Wrestling.jpg

WWF Superstars

Vince McMahon & Jesse the Body Ventura

Vince McMahon: Welcome everyone to WWF Superstars! I am Vince McMahon alongside Jesse the Body Ventura… Jesse, last night we saw two huge matches in the world title tournament and tonight, in Madison Sqaure Garden, a world champion will be crowned!

Jesse: McMahon, tonight is the Superbowl of Wrestling! Tonight a world champion is going to be crowned in front of that Madison Square Garden crowd and I am going to be there to see it all go down!

Vince: That’s right Jesse, you and Gorilla Monsoon will be calling the action. Those individuals who didn’t purchase tickets for the show will be able to see it on the MSG Network.

Jesse: It is going to be PRIME TIME McMahon!

Vince: We will get to that card and more here in just a moment, right now we have singles action with King Kong Bundy!

King Kong Bundy w/ Bobby Heenan defeated Dominic DeNucci

-Bundy looks good here and Heenan has him primed for this big contest. Jesse and McMahon put over the Heenan Family and talk about their participation in tonight’s big event from MSG! Still no word on who won the contest as we see Bundy hit the AVALANCHE for the 5 count and he works the crowd. Heenan has got him a little more nasty than usual.

*COMMERCIAL*

EVENT CENTER

Mean Gene is in the event center and he puts over the events from the WWF leading off with the World Title Tournament!

Ted Dibiase defeated Randy Savage w/ Miss Elizabeth with help from Roddy Piper. Piper and Savage then got into a nasty brawl outside the ring.

Hulk Hogan defeated Big John Studd w/ Bobby Heenan via the Axe Bomber. King Kong Bundy came out to interfere but Tony Atlas helped fight him off!

TONIGHT’S MSG SPECIAL

WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP

Hulk Hogan vs Ted Dibiase

NEW YORK STREET FIGHT

Randy Savage w/ Elizabeth vs Roddy Piper

TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

SPECIAL GUEST RING ENFORCER!

The Briscoes © vs The Russians

SIX-MAN TAG

Andre The Giant, Hacksaw Duggan, & Tony Atlas vs King Kong Bundy, Big John Studd, & Hercules w/ Bobby Heenan

Mean Gene puts over the card in a big way and sends it to Hulk Hogan and Ted Dibiase for their remarks on the event tonight!

Ted Dibiase: Well I guess the time has hasn’t it Hogan. For weeks, the world has been watching both of us go through competitor and competitor all the way to this… the final battle! Well Hogan, I know you better than anyone else… and I know that you are coming into the match tonight with some busted ribs, courtesy of Big John Studd. Well Hulk Hogan… I am going to take that little bit of pain and agony that you feel right now and I am going to multiply it by 100%! I have been in world title matches before… I know exactly what it takes to become champion and Hogan, when I stand over you with that title tonight… and show the world why I am simply the BEST!

Hulk Hogan: Brother I can feel the goose bumps up and down my back… tonight is the night.. MADISON SQUARE GARDEN! Ted Dibaise, let me tell you something dude… you have gone through this tournament through some very tough competitors. Davey Boy Smith… Hacksaw Duggan… and the Macho Man Randy Savage. Now I saw the match last night and needless to say, I wasn’t impressed how you had your little Piper… Roddy come out there and try and hurt Miss Elizabeth. Well tonight dude… there are no distractions. Sure you can talk about the tape on my ribs but brother I feel 110% and I am going to come through Madison Square Garden like a TITLE WAVE! That title wave is going to tear right through you and all that you stand for. When it is all said and done brother, I am going to be standing tall with the World Title above my head and the millions of Hulkamaniacs by my side and WHATCHA GONNA DO TED DIBIASE WHEN HULKAMANIA RUNS WILD ON YOU!!!

NEXT WEEK WWF ON TOUR

Mean Gene puts over how on Saturday night in Boston; A special match has been signed with Orton and Slater going up against the Briscoe Brothers in a special referee match. They talk about the referees have been hurt in the previous contests. Also on that card, there will be a special tag team battle royal with the winning team getting a shot at the gold the next night in Hollywood, Florida. Teams like the British Bulldogs, The Russians, Bret Hart & Jim Neidhart, Bundy & Studd, Atlas & Duggan, The Killer Bees, Williams & Rotundo, plus many more!

-Lord Alfred Hayes has set out a challenge for Sgt. Slaughter, if he chooses to accept. Hayes is willing to put his license as a manager on the line against the career of Sgt. Slaughter. Hayes says that Slaughter is going to have to get two partners as Hayes is bringing Killer Khan, The Barbarian, and The Viking to the fight. Mean Gene sends it to Sgt. Slaughter with his answer…

Sgt. Slaughter: Listen up MAGGOT! In two weeks… Philadelphia, Pennsylvania… I am GOING TO WAR! I have signed on the dotted line and it is going to be a six-man STEEL CAGE MATCH! The Barbarian, The Viking, and Killer Khan are going to war with me… and the BRITISH BULLDOGS! WE’LL SEE YOU IN THE STEEL!

*COMMERCIAL*

-Superstars is back with Jesse and Vince pumping up MSG in the biggest way. They are putting everything over and talking about Hogan vs Dibiase as a match of a lifetime. Jesse talks about Dibiase being a second generation star and having wrestling in his blood. He talks about his experience is going to be the key factor to winning this match tonight. Vince puts over Hogan’s momentum and talks about his experience, as a champion and tonight will be the telltale sign. They put over their allegiances as we cut to Brutus Beefcake in action!

Brutus Beefcake defeated Victor Rivera

-A nice little showcase with Brutus doing work. He works the crowd well as Vince puts Brutus over and we see him finish things off with the sleeper hold for the submission. Brutus gets some momentum here in the WWF as he continues to try and find his spot.

*COMMERCIAL*

-Superstars is back with Jesse and Vince putting over the big match in Philadelphia with Sgt. Slaughter putting his career on the line against the managing license of Lord Alfred Hayes. They put over the British Bulldogs joining Slaughter to go against Khan, Barbarian, and the Viking. They talk about how the cage is going to be the great equalizer as we get to see the Sarge in action.

Sgt. Slaughter defeated Kurt Von Hess

­-Sarge looks great tonight. He is battling a great villain here in Von Hess and works him over. We get a nice little inset interview from Lord Alfred Hayes with his men behind him. He puts over his me and how he will take the Sarge and the Bulldogs down for good! We get a Cobra Clutch by Slaughter for the tap out and that is all she wrote!

*COMMERCIAL*

-Superstars is back as Vince and Jesse talk about last night’s action in the Meadowlands and put over Roddy Piper’s role in Randy Savage losing. They put over the New York Street Fight tonight and talk about how this will be a defining moment in both men’s careers. We have the Rowdy one in action here tonight…

Roddy Piper defeated SD Jones

-Piper is a wild man here tonight as he comes out in jeans and taped fists. We get an inset from Randy Savage who puts over the big street fight tonight in MSG and says it is going to be a bloody war! Piper handles SD Jones with little or no concern and finishes him with a couple of nasty right handles to the skull and then a blatant choke leading to a pinfall. Piper has a little bit of blood on his hands and tells the camera that tonight this is going to be the Macho Mans!

*COMMERCIAL*

-Superstars is back with Jesse and Vince putting over the big six-man tag match tonight with Andre the Giant, Hacksaw Duggan, and Tony Atlas taking on the Heenan Family. They talk about Gino Hernadez defending the IC championship against Sgt. Slaughter. The Tag Team Championship match with the Briscoes taking on the Russians. They turn their attention to the big main event and the World Title being on the line. They put over the main event here tonight as we cut to the ring.

Davey Boy Smith vs The Barbarian w/ Lord Alfred Hayes

-This one is a continuation from last night’s match with Dynamite and The Viking. Jesse and Vince talk about that match and then this one unfolds much like that one did. We see Davey Boy getting the upper hand until Khan and the Viking come out. We see them get involved but then the crowd erupts when the Sarge and Dynamite come out to even the odds. We have got a six-man brawl right here on Superstars as the Sarge and the Bulldogs clean house. Jesse and McMahon put it over in the biggest way as we will be coming to you from MSG tonight for the crowning of a NEW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!!!

wwfmsg.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

WWF on MSG Network

8/5 – New York, NY – Madison Square Garden

Gorilla: Welcome everyone to Madison Square Garden and the WWF is coming to you on this very special event. I am Gorilla Monsoon alongside Jesse the Body Ventura. Jesse, tonight the World Heavyweight Championship will be crowned… it will either be your pick, Ted Dibiase or Hulk Hogan.

Jesse: It is the match everyone has wanted to see Monsoon! Without a doubt, it is the biggest main event in the history of the WWF up to this point.

Gorilla: Fans that’s not all we have tonight… how about the Intercontinental Championship, Gino Hernandez defending against Sgt. Slaughter?

Jesse: Hernandez won the title for a second time a couple of weeks ago and if you ask me, I don’t think anyone is going to be able to beat him for that title.

Gorilla: How about the World Tag Team Titles… The Russians looking to get a measure of revenge against the Briscoe Brothers.

Jesse: We saw the titles change right here a month ago and I don’t think the Briscoes have it in them.

Gorilla: Remember the winner of that match will go on to face Bob Orton Jr and Dick Slater along with the mouth of the south next weekend in Boston but then have to face the winner of the big tag team battle royal on Sunday in Hollywood, Florida.

Jesse: Gorilla, you know it as well as I do… the tag team titles can be defended anywhere and any time someone can get the upperhand and come away with the gold.

Gorilla: You’ve got that right… right now it is time to go to the ring for our opening contest… two fresh young teams in the WWF… let’s go to the ring for action!

Bret Hart & Jim Neidhart vs Mando & Hector Guerrero

-A great little opener for around 11-minutes of action. Gorilla and Jesse put over Bret Hart and Jim Neidhart who have been teaming together as of late. They talk about their connection and the connection of Mando and Hector, the Guerreros. We get some very solid tag team action and smooth maneuvering but it is the strength of the Anvil that ends up being the trump card and we see him hit a NASTY powerslam on Mando for the 1….2…3! Bret and Jim work the crowd and Gorilla and Jesse talk about their hopes as a tag team and potential.

*COMMERCIAL*

-We are back at MSG with Gorilla and Jesse talking about the Harts and continuing to pump up the big main event tonight for the world title. They talk about how important the championship is and how important titles are. They put over Gino Hernandez and his second reign as champion. We hear about the Sarge vs Hayes story and they wonder how that will play out here tonight!

80IC.png

­-A premiere match up anywhere in the country as Gorilla puts it. Hernandez is a HEAT MAGNET but he really gets a rise out of the crowd when he comes out with Lord Alfred Hayes! Jesse and Gorilla talk about how Hayes got involved in Sgt. Slaughter’s world title tournament match with Big John Studd and how he appears to be doing the same thing here. Much like the previous match, we get a solid 10-minute contest with Gino playing the heel role better than anyone and Sarge doing his best to come and fight back. Hayes continues to try and get involved and Sarge continues to try and fight a two-man battle here by himself! In the closing moments we see Sarge lock in the Cobra Clutch and Hernandez is reeling but then Hayes gets up on the apron… Sarge lets go and he grabs Hayes… he takes a huge swing and knocks him down but Hernandez comes with a big high knee to the back and then a roll up with a hand full of tights for the 1…2…..3!!! Gino retains the title and he flees the scene. Gorilla and Jesse put it through the roof as Hayes is being helped to the back. Slaughter is irate as he has got crazy eyes and he runs to the back looking for revenge!

*COMMERCIAL*

-Gorilla and Jesse continue to put over the events of the evening and talk about how special it is that Andre the Giant is here. They talk about this feud that Andre has with Big John Studd. Gorilla says he wants to see them meet one on one in the middle of that ring and he’d love to be the referee for it. Jesse says that the ring would implode due to Monsoon’s weight! They talk about the ring being heavily reinforced for this big six-man tag as we cut to the ring!

SIX-MAN TAG

Andre the Giant, Hacksaw Duggan, & Tony Atlas vs King Kong Bundy, Big John Studd, & Hercules w/ Bobby Heenan

- They don’t get much bigger than this with six of the top stars in wrestling. This one goes about 15-minutes and we get a little bit of everything but the crowd explodes when it is Andre vs Studd. These two guys go tooth and nail in front of this sold out MSG crowd. Heenan is outside the ring pulling all the strings. We see the action cool and then heat back up near the end. It is a game of numbers and with Heenan, the Family has the numbers. It starts with Heenan trying to pull the foot of Atlas, leading to Andre coming out of the ring and then grabbing Heenan in the aisle way! The crowd is going completely wild right now. These events lead to Jim Duggan and Hercules fighting outside the ring but then Tony Atlas getting isolated by Studd and Bundy leading to a nasty slam by Studd and a huge splash by Bundy… and then another splash! Bundy covers for the 1…2…3!! The crowd is going nuts as Bundy and Studd roll out of the ring but Andre attacks them in the aisle way! This one is far from over and here comes Duggan with the 2x4 and he CRACKS Bundy and shatters the board! This is pure chaos outside the ring!

*COMMERCIAL*

-We are back in MSG and pandemonium has broken loose. We have officials and agents still trying to gain control of the action while Gorilla and Jesse put over next week’s big night in Boston in which the WWF will be hosting a big tag team battle royal. In two weeks, the WWF will be in Philadelphia for the big six-man cage match in which Sgt. Slaughter will put his career on the line against the manager license of Lord Alfred Hayes. They talk about the recent issues with the referees and we see a special guest ring enforcer come out. No telling whom this guy is as he comes out in jeans, a t-shirt and a mask. The crowd has no clue who it is as Gorilla and Jesse build this big contest up… here we go!

TagTitle-2.png

TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

SPECIAL GUEST RING ENFORCER!

The Briscoes © vs Russians

-A big rematch for the World Tag Team Titles. Gorilla and Jesse talk about these two teams in a cage match a couple of weeks ago and the bloody brawl that we saw. We get a nice 18-minute contest with Ivan Koloff really getting in most of the work as Nikita comes in and hammers down on both men. Jack and Jerry have got some great experience to pull off of and they use it to their advantage. As we get near the end we see the Briscoes getting close on Ivan and here comes Krusher Kruschev! Krusher runs down but the Enforcer hammers him with a huge right hand in the aisle way! The crowd is going wild here as chaos breaks down in the ring and out of nowhere Nikita Koloff goes for a Russian Sickle on Jerry but he ducks and Nikita just KILLS the referee! Ivan and Nikita try to go for the pin but Jack breaks it up. The Enforcer is trying to get involved but out of the back comes Jimmy Hart with Dick Slater and Bob Orton Jr! They run down and attack the Briscoes! The referees come down and break things up as the MSG crowd is showering the heels with debris! Gorilla and Jesse put it over as we will be right back!

*COMMERCIAL*

-Gorilla and Jesse are back putting over all the chaos and Gorilla says it is just the beginning as we are about to see a NYC Street Fight! Jesse says that Savage is playing into Piper’s game and this could get out of hand quickly. They both put over the history with these two men and we go to the ring. Nick Patrick is down here and he is shaking his head saying that he won’t be involved in this one… Patrick walks off as Piper looks back and here comes Savage! There is no referee but there is a fight!

NEW YORK STREET FIGHT

-Gorilla and Jesse put this over in a big way as these two guys come out here for a fight! Both men with jeans and taped fists and the MSG crowd loves it. They take the fight outside the ring and both men are hammering away. The camera is trying to keep up with it as early on we see Piper toss Savage into the ring post and he is busted. Savage comes back with some big strikes of his own and he pulls Piper up on the announce table and PILEDRIVER! MY GOSH! We see some agents come out and try and break this up. Both men are in a bad way here as blood has been spilt but the war is far from over!

*COMMERCIAL*

-We are back in MSG and there must have been a 10-minute intermission as the crowd has calmed down and the ringside area has been cleaned up. Gorilla and Jesse put over both men’s paths to the title. Dibiase defeated Davey Boy, Hacksaw Duggan, and then Randy Savage. Hogan defeated Bob Orton, Killer Khan, and Big John Studd. They put over the importance of this main event as we see great entrances from both men and the crowd is 100% behind Hogan. We head to the ring… there must be a winner… THERE MUST BE A CHAMPION!

wwe-belts-1.jpg

WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP

Hulk Hogan vs Ted Dibiase

-Here we go… main event of the evening… most famous arena in the world… Hogan and Dibiase put together a great contest with Gorilla and Jesse giving it some serious justice from ringside. These guys go 22-minutes and we see Hogan start off hot as he sends Dibiase all around the ring and sells like a million bucks… pun intended. Dibiase comes back with a nasty shot to the ribs and we see him work over the ribs something awful. We see Hogan sell pretty well for Dibiase too and he looks legit with some nasty power moves and Hogan looks to be in serious pain. Dibiase then turns up the attention on the neck and he looks to finish off the Hulkster. He is hammering down on the neck with rights and lefts and then a nasty kick and Hogan goes down. Dibiase picks up Hogan and he hits him with a nasty PILEDRIVER! 1…..2……KICK OUT! HOGAN KICKED OUT! The Hulkster goes to a knee and Dibiase hits him and then Hogan gets up and he is going wild. A couple of big rights and then he tosses Dibiase to the ropes and AXE BOMBER! Dibiase flies through the ropes to the floor! Hogan goes out and throws him back in the ring. Dibiase is able to knee Hogan in the neck! Dibiase goes for a modified cobra clutch and Hogan is reeling but with the will of the Hulkamaniacs he runs backwards into the turnbuckle… Hogan hits the ropes and comes back at Dibiase with an AXE BOMBER! Hogan hits the ropes and LEG DROP for the 1….2…..3!! HULK HOGAN HAS WON THE WWF WORLD TITLE! The crowd is going absolutely nuts! Gorilla and Jesse can’t believe what has happened. Jesse says that Hogan got lucky and Gorilla says that he is the greatest athlete in the world and Hulkamania is here! We see Hogan leaving with the title as this MSG special closes out!

6bf720a479050f0a68652617bb439bde.jpg

WWF on Tour

8/8

Pittsfield, MA - Boy's Club

8/9

Springfield, MA - Civic Center

8/10

Landover, MD - Capital Centre

Jimmy Snuka defeated Krusher Kruschev

The Russians defeated Steve Williams & Mike Rotudno

Brutus Beefcake defeated Hercules w/ Bobby Heenan

King Kong Bundy w/ Bobby Heenan defeated Tony Atlas

WWF TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

The Briscoes © defeated Bob Orton & Dick Slater w/ Jimmy Hart via DQ when the referee was knocked out!

WWF CHAMPIONSHIP

Hulk Hogan © defeated Big John Studd w/ Bobby Heenan via DQ

WWF on Tour

8/8

Salisbury, MD - Wicomico Youth & Civic Center

8/9

Holyoke, MA - Boys Club

8/10

Skowhegan, ME – Civic Center

Bret Hart & Jim Neidhart defeated Mando & Hector Guerrero

Davey Boy Smith & The Dynamite Kid defeated The Masked Superstar & The Barbarian via DQ

Roddy Piper defeated Ivan Putski

Ted Dibiase defeated Hacksaw Duggan

BOOTCAMP MATCH

Sgt. Slaughter defeated Killer Khan w/ Lord Alfred

WWF INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP

Randy Savage w/ Elizabeth vs Gino Hernandez © went to a 30-minute draw!

vzvxb4.png

WWF Wrestling Challenge

-Wrestling Challenge opens this week with footage from the special MSG event in which Hulk Hogan defeated Ted Dibiase to become the WWF Heavyweight Champion!

Gorilla: Welcome everyone to Wrestling Challenge! I am Gorilla Monsoon alongside Bobby the Brain Heenan… Brain how about it, we have a new WWF Champion.

Heenan: I don’t think so Monsoon…

Gorilla: What are you talking about? The Hulkster won the title in Madison square Garden!

Heenan: He won a title but he isn’t my WWF Champion…

Gorilla: You are off your rocker again. Fans, Hulkamania is alive and well and we will hear from the champion including a special look at his celebration this past week when he won the title. Also here today on Challenge, we will take a look at one of the premiere tag teams in the WWF, the British Bulldogs! Let’s take it to the ring!

The British Bulldogs defeated Johnny & Victor Rivera

-A great showcase for the Bulldogs. Davey Boy and Dynamite are in great shape. Gorilla puts them over as a team that may have a shot tonight in Boston to earn a title match tomorrow in Hollywood. Bobby puts over how they may be the reason that Sgt. Slaughter loses his career next week in Philly. We see the power slam to the diving head butt for the 1…2…3!! The Bulldogs are going to be in for a big couple of weeks, how will they handle the pressure?

*COMMERCIAL*

EVENT CENTER

-8/4 in the Meadowlands

-8/5 in Madison Square Garden

Hulk Hogan defeated Ted Dibiase with the AXE Bomber to win the WWF World Heavyweight Championship!

HULK HOGAN TITLE CELEBRATION

hoganandrecelebrate2.jpg

Mean Gene: Hulk Hogan, congratulations are in order… the NEW WWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

Hulk Hogan: Well you know something Mean Gene… the world was watching as I hit Ted Dibiase with the AXE BOMBER and dropped the biggest legs in the world across his chest for the 1…2…3!

Mean Gene: Wait just a moment… Andre the Giant! Welcome in here!

Andre The Giant: I came in here to tell you Hulk Hogan…. Congratulations! You are a true champion!

Hulk Hogan: You brother are the true champion. This man right here is my inspiration, my best friend till the end. You ever need someone to help you brother, you call on the Hulkster! Now I have got a bone to pick with one man… and that is Bobby the Brain Heenan. You wanna come out here and talk about your family dude… well I am going to go through each one of them and then brother, I am going to call out that big, bad, and ugly Killer Khan… and don’t think I forgot about you Masked Superstar. There is a long list of challengers and let me tell you something… to every man who wants a piece of the Hulkster… WHATCHA GONNA DO WHEN I RIDE THIS HULKAMANIA TITLE WAVE RIGHT THROUGH YOU!!!!

TONIGHT’S EVENT IN BOSTON

-Mean Gene puts over the big ten team invitational tonight in the Boston Garden. Ten teams will be drawn at random to face off then all the teams will go into a ten team, twenty man tag team battle royal. The team that is the last standing will go on to face the tag team champions tomorrow night in Hollywood, Florida. Other matches include a special World Tag Team Title match with the Briscoes taking on Bob Orton & Dick Slater but there will be a SPECIAL RING ENFORCER to make sure the action is called right down the line. Plus the Main Event will be Hulk Hogan defending the World Heavyweight Championship against Hercules Hernandez!

-Mean Gene puts over the big six-man tag team match in Philadelphia next week. He talks about the rules of an Elimination Cage match in which the first team to full escape the cage is the winner. The price of the victor is so much so that if Sgt. Slaughter’s team wins, Lord Alfred loses his manager’s license… of Lord Alfred’s team wins… then Sgt. Slaughter must retire!

*COMMERCIAL*

-WC is back with Gorilla poking fun at Bobby Heenan for Hulk Hogan calling him out. Heenan puts over how he has got Hercules set up to take that title from Hogan tonight. Gorilla says that Hercules is a great challenger, but he will fall to the hands of the Hulkster. They put over the team of Hogan and Andre and talk about next week in Philadelphia and the big tag team match. Heenan continues to put over Hercules as we head to the ring.

Hercules w/ Bobby Heenan defeated SD Jones

-Gorilla is all by his lonesome here as he puts over Hercules as a big challenger. Hercules handles SD with little to no problem as he breaks him down and then locks in the Full Nelson as SD is out of it. Hercules flexes for the camera and he is ready for the Hulkster tonight!

*COMMERCIAL*

-WC is back with Gorilla and Bobby talking about the issue with Sgt. Slaughter and Lord Alfred Hayes. They talk about the big showdown in Philly and the six-man cage match. They talk about how both men have so much to lose and Heenan says he can’t believe that Sgt. Slaughter… an American is going to trust two Brits to keep his career going. Gorilla says the Bulldogs are some of the best and he’d want them in his corner if he could… we have Killer Khan in action, let’s head to the ring.

Killer Khan w/ Lord Alfred defeated Barry Horowitz

-A very vicious contest with Khan looking indestructible. He destroys Barry and beats him within an inch of his life before nailing the Asiatic Spike for the 1…2….3! Gorilla and Bobby wonder just what Khan will do inside a steel cage with Slaughter next week in Philly!

*COMMERCIAL*

-WC is back with Gorilla and Jesse putting over the big tag team event in Boston tonight. They talk about some of the teams, Big John Studd & King Kong Bundy, Tony Atlas & Hacksaw Duggan, The British Bulldogs, The Russians, the Killer Bees, Masked Superstar & Krusher Kruschev. They talk about the tag title match and put over the special ring enforcer. They turn their attention to Bret Hart & Jim Neidhart and the Guerreros and talk about them being two favorites tonight… we head to the ring for action between the two teams from MSG this past week!

Bret Hart & Jim Neidhart vs Mando & Hector Guerrero

-A great little opener for around 11-minutes of action. Gorilla and Jesse put over Bret Hart and Jim Neidhart who have been teaming together as of late. They talk about their connection and the connection of Mando and Hector, the Guerreros. We get some very solid tag team action and smooth maneuvering but it is the strength of the Anvil that ends up being the trump card and we see him hit a NASTY powerslam on Mando for the 1….2…3! Bret and Jim work the crowd and Gorilla and Jesse talk about their hopes as a tag team and potential.

WWF on Tour

8/11/84

Boston, MA – The Boston Garden

-Matches were drawn at random with the teams from a tumbler.

Bret Hart & Jim Neidhart defeated The Barbarian & The Viking w/ Lord Alfred

Big John Studd & King Kong Bundy w/ Bobby Heenan defeated The British Bulldogs

Steve Williams & Mike Rotundo defeated The Masked Superstar & Krusher Kruschev

The Russians (Ivan & Nikita) defeated The Killer Bees

Tony Atlas & Hacksaw Duggan defeated The Guerreros

SPECIAL ENFORCER

Jack & Jerry Briscoe © vs Bob Orton & Dick Slater w/ Jimmy Hart

-This match was highly anticipated as the crowd was behind the Briscoes from the outset. This one went about 18-minutes and had a very controversial ending. Once again, we saw the referee get knocked out thanks to Jimmy Hart and this caused the special enforcer to come into the ring and when he did shit hit the fan. The Enforcer turned on the Briscoes and teamed up with Slater and Orton to beat the hell out of the Briscoes. The Enforcer unmasked himself to be DORY FUNK JR! The crowd went apeshit as they remember back to the Briscoes injuring Dory’s brother Terry!

http://prowrestlingonly.com/index.php?/topic/31439-wwf-results-and-recaps/page-4

-Dory then counts 3 when Orton and Slater hit a spike piledriver on Jerry. Dory hands the titles to Orton and Slater with Jimmy Hart celebrating big time! The crowd is throwing debris into the ring and the fans are being held back as Dory, Orton, Slater, and Hart all make their way to the back!

TAG TEAM BATTLE ROYAL

The British Bulldogs won a tag team battle royal including all teams that participated earlier… they will receive a title shot tomorrow night in Hollywood, Florida!

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

Hulk Hogan © defeated Hercules w/ Bobby Heenan

WWF on Tour

8/11/1984

Howell, NJ – High School Gym

Brutus Beefcake defeated Kurt Von Hess

Roddy Piper & Jimmy Snuka went to a double DQ

Sgt. Slaughter defeated Killer Khan

Gino Hernandez © defeated Ivan Putski

MAIN EVENT

2/3 FALLS

Randy Savage w/ Elizabeth defeated Ted Dibiase

WWF Superstars

Vince McMahon: Welcome everyone to WWF Superstars! I am Vince McMahon alongside Jesse the Body Ventura! Jesse, we have got a great set of action for the fans here today along with some big news regarding the World Tag Team Titles!

Jesse: Don’t even worry about it McMahon… history was made last night and I for one and VERY happy with the outcome.

Vince: I figured you would be knowing the way you operate Jesse… we will have an update for you fans on that situation from Boston last night. Also here this evening we will have a big main event with Brutus Beefcake taking on The Barbarian!

Jesse: Well the Barbarian is getting ready for that big six-man in Philly next week McMahon and I think he will show Brutus a thing or two tonight.

Vince: We will see just how that pans out, right now we have got tag team action with Steve Williams and Mike Rotundo… let’s take it to the ring!

Steve Williams & Mike Rotundo defeated Los Conquistadors

-A nice opener for Williams and Rotundo who are putting together some great team work and finish off the Conquistadors with that nasty German Suplex flying clothesline combo. Williams and Rotundo look to be ready for a title fight but what happened to the champions and who would they face?

*COMMERCIAL*

-Superstars is back with Vince and Jesse talking about the World Heavyweight Championship. They put over Big John Studd as one of the premiere contenders for Hogan’s championship. They talk about the Heenan Family and say that Bobby Heenan has got a big surprise for Hulk Hogan and is going to reveal it some time soon. They talk about Andre the Giant and how he has called out Big John Studd for a one on one match but Studd hasn’t responded. He is in action tonight…

Big John Studd w/ Bobby Heenan defeated Big Fred Ottman

-BJS is just a monster among men out here tonight but he has got some tough competition with Big Fred Ottman. Big Fred is no slouch to Big John as McMahon and Jesse put over this BIG match. In the end we see Studd hammer down on Big Fred and he goes for a bear hug but can barely get his arms around him before he picks him up for a belly to belly side suplex that is ugly but puts Ottman down for the 1…2…3! Studd kicks him right in the head before big Fred gets up and looks for more…

*COMMERCIAL*

EVENT CENTER

TAG TEAM CONTROVERSY

-Mean Gene puts over the big tag team title situation from last night in Boston…

SPECIAL ENFORCER

Jack & Jerry Briscoe © vs Bob Orton & Dick Slater w/ Jimmy Hart

-This match was highly anticipated as the crowd was behind the Briscoes from the outset. This one went about 18-minutes and had a very controversial ending. Once again, we saw the referee get knocked out thanks to Jimmy Hart and this caused the special enforcer to come into the ring and when he did shit hit the fan. The Enforcer turned on the Briscoes and teamed up with Slater and Orton to beat the hell out of the Briscoes. The Enforcer unmasked himself to be DORY FUNK JR! The crowd went apeshit as they remember back to the Briscoes injuring Dory’s brother Terry!

http://prowrestlingonly.com/index.php?/topic/31439-wwf-results-and-recaps/page-4

-Dory then counts 3 when Orton and Slater hit a spike piledriver on Jerry. Dory hands the titles to Orton and Slater with Jimmy Hart celebrating big time! The crowd is throwing debris into the ring and the fans are being held back as Dory, Orton, Slater, and Hart all make their way to the back!

-Mean Gene continues on about how the WWF Board of Directors are looking into the shenanigans of Dory Funk Jr. He puts over what happened to Dory’s brother Terry months ago and this being big payback. He says that next week we will have a ruling on the situation and the ruling on the titles.

TONIGHT’S EVENT IN HOLLYWOOD

LIGHTS OUT MATCH

SIX-MAN TAG

Hulk Hogan, Jimmy Snuka, & Tony Atlas vs Ted Dibiase, Big John Studd, & King Kong Bundy

The British Bulldogs vs Dick Slater & Bob Orton © w/ Jimmy Hart

Ivan Putski vs Gino Hernandez ©

NEXT WEEK IN TORONTO

CHAMPION VS CHAMPION

Hulk Hogan © vs Greg Valentine ©

CANADIAN RULES – 2/3 FALLS

Dino Bravo & The Rougeau Brothers vs The Russians

Hacksaw Duggan vs Gino Hernandez ©

Rick Martel & Randy Savage vs Ted Dibiase & Roddy Piper

NEXT WEEK IN PHILADELPHIA

MAIN EVENT

CAGE MATCH

ELIMINATION RULES

Sgt. Slaughter & The British Bulldogs vs Killer Khan, The Barbarian, & The Viking w/ Lord Alfred Hayes

TAG TEAM MATCH

Hulk Hogan & Andre the Giant defeated King Kong Bundy & Big John Studd w/ Bobby Heenan

*COMMERCIAL*

-Superstars is back with Jesse and Vince putting over the big action on the house show market. Vince and Jesse talk about a HUGE match next week on Superstars when Hacksaw Duggan is going to be taking on King Kong Bundy! They put over the potential huge contest as they build up Jimmy Snuka who is in action.

Jimmy Snuka defeated Kurt Von Hess

-A solid contest for the SUPERFLY who has been getting a lot of hype as of late. Vince and Jesse put over how he may be a contender for Gino Hernandez’ IC Title. Snuka hits a nice swinging neckbreaker and then a SUPERFLY SMASH for the 1…2….3! WOO WOO WOO! Snuka is getting hot, who will be next on his list?

*COMMERCIAL*

-We are back with Jesse and Vince putting over the big six-man tag next week in Philadelphia for the Career vs Manager License. They talk about the implications of either man losing. They put over the team that Lord Alfred is bringing in with the Barbarian, Killer Khan, and the Viking. Tonight we will see the Barbarian in action against Brutus Beefcake. Let’s go to the ring!

Brutus Beefcake vs The Barbarian w/ Lord Alfred Hayes

-A great showcase main event for Superstars this week. Brutus just isn’t “THERE” yet but he is coming along. He needs the right thing to get him over the edge. The Barbarian however is a monster and Lord Alfred has got him primed. This match is a way to showcase how the Barbarian is going to rule inside that cage next week. We see Brutus try to over power the Barbarian but we see him pull Brutus over his back and then picks him up for a shoulder breaker! 1…..2….3!! Lord Alfred holds up the Barbarian’s arms! Jesse and Vince put him over in the biggest way and the big card tonight in Hollywood, Florida!

WWF on Tour

8/12/84

Hollywood, FL – The Sportatorium

Hacksaw Duggan defeated Hercules w/ Bobby Heenan

Gino Hernandez © defeated Ivan Putski

The British Bulldogs defeated Orton & Slater © w/ Jimmy Hart via DQ when the Briscoes got involved!

SIX-MAN TAG

Hulk Hogan, Jimmy Snuka, & Tony Atlas defeated Ted Dibiase, Big John Studd, & King Kong Bundy w/ Bobby Heenan

LIGHT’S OUT MATCH

Roddy Piper defeated Randy Savage when Savage couldn’t make the 10-count!

WWF on Tour

8/15

Providence, RI - Civic Center

8/16

Bangor, ME – Auditorium

8/17

Columbus, OH - Ohio Center

The Killer Bees defeated Los Conquistadors

Brutus Beefcake defeated Kurt Von Hess

Masked Superstar defeated Tony Atlas

Jimmy Snuka defeated Hercules w/ Bobby Heenan

The Briscoe Brothers defeated Dick Slater & Bob Orton © w/ Jimmy Hart via DQ!

MAIN EVENT

Hulk Hogan & Andre the Giant defeated King Kong Bundy & Big John Studd w/ Bobby Heenan

WWF on Tour

8/15

Elizabeth, NJ - Dunn Recreation Center

8/16

Waterville, ME – Civic Center

8/17

Wildwood, NJ - Convention Hall

Bret Hart & Jim Neidhart defeated Los Guerreros

Krusher Kruschev defeated Ivan Putski

The British Bulldogs defeated The Barbarian & Killer Khan w/ Lord Alfred Hayes

The Russians defeated Steve Williams & Mike Rotundo

Sgt. Slaughter & Roddy Piper went to a double DQ!

Ted Dibiase defeated Hacksaw Jim Duggan

Randy Savage w/ Elizabeth vs Gino Hernandez © went to a 30-minute draw!

vzvxb4.png

WWF Wrestling Challenge

Matches from Hamburg, PA – The Fieldhouse

Gorilla: Welcome everyone to Wrestling Challenge! I am Gorilla Monsoon alongside Bobby the Brain Heenan. Brain, you look pretty good for someone who has got the big guy from Glenns Falls, New York tomorrow on Superstars!

Bobby: Don’t even start with me today Monsoon. Tomorrow, the Heenan Family is going to show everyone why no one is safe!

Gorilla: I don’t know about that… to be Hacksaw Jim Duggan is going to give King Kong Bundy the beating of his life!

Bobby: I know for sure that Bundy has handled Duggan before and tomorrow you are going to see him put Hacksaw down for the 5 count… no questions asked!

Gorilla: PLEASE! Fans here on Wrestling Challenge we’ve got some big matches and news. Mean Gene Okerlund is going to have the latest news on the tag team title situation. Plus we will see Masked Superstar, the Russians, plus a big main event with Steve Williams taking on Killer Khan! Right now we’ve got action with Tony Atlas, let’s head to the ring!

Tony Atlas defeated Dominic DeNucci

-Tony Atlas out here looking SWOL! He is about as ripped as they get and he handles DeNucci with no problems. We see him lock in a bear hug to wear down Dominic and then we see him pick him up with a press slam for the 1…2…3!! Atlas walks out of the ring but he sees someone in the crowd. Gorilla points out how that is Rocky Johnson! Tony Atlas shakes his hand and walks off as we see Johnson flex to the crowd!

*COMMERCIAL*

-WC is back with Gorilla and Bobby talking about Rocky Johnson and Tony Atlas. Heenan says he would love to see Johnson in the ring next week against the Heenan Family but doubts that he would be able to give them a challenge. They put over the Masked Superstar and how he has openly challenged Hulk Hogan! Heenan say Hogan is running away from the challenge and says before too long he will give Hogan the nightmare of a lifetime. They talk about Masked Superstar some more as we see him in action!

Masked Superstar defeated Omar Atlas

-A great showcase for the Masked Superstar who is one of the most diabolical men in the sport right now. He pulls no punches with Omar Atlas and beats the living piss out of him with no regard for his safety. He grabs Omar for a Cobra Clutch and then a SLAM for the 1…2….3! Heenan and Gorilla put him over in the biggest way and say he is the number one contender for Hulk Hogan’s world title… when will he get his shot?

*COMMERCIAL*

EVENT CENTER

WWF TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

Mean Gene puts over the big title change from last week that WWF officials are allowing to continue however Dory Funk Jr. has been suspended until further investigation. Mean Gene puts over the history between the Briscoes and the Funks and wonders if Dory will get his brother Terry involved in this family feud! Mean Gene announces that in Houston, Texas, on the 25th of August, a rematch has been signed and this time it will be 2 out of 3 falls!

TONIGHT IN TORONTO

Mean Gene puts over a special event tonight in Toronto with Lutte International. He runs down the card….

CHAMPION VS CHAMPION

Hulk Hogan © vs Greg Valentine ©

CANADIAN RULES SIX-MAN TAG

Dino Bravo & The Rougeau Brothers vs The Russians

WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS

The British Bulldogs vs Bob Orton & Dick Slater © w/ Jimmy Hart

Rick Martel & Randy Savage vs Ted Dibiase & Roddy Piper

Tony Atlas & Jimmy Snuka vs King Kong Bundy & Big John Studd

TOMORROW NIGHT IN PHILADELPHIA

Mean Gene puts over the huge card tomorrow night in Philadelphia!

MAIN EVENT

CAGE MATCH

ELIMINATION RULES

Sgt. Slaughter & The British Bulldogs vs Killer Khan, The Barbarian, & The Viking w/ Lord Alfred Hayes

Steve Williams & Mike Rotundo vs Dick Slater & Bob Orton Jr. © w/ Jimmy Hart

Jimmy Snuka vs Gino Hernandez ©

Hulk Hogan & Andre the Giant vs Big John Studd & King Kong Bundy w/ Bobby Heenan

*COMMERCIAL*

-WC is back with Gorilla and Bobby talking about Dory Funk Jr and the Briscoes. They put over the suspension and wonder what will happen when Funk returns and if he will ever face the Briscoes. They talk about Terry Funk as well and wonder about his whereabouts. They turn their attention to the Russians who have got a huge six-man Canadian rules match tonight against Dino Bravo and the Rougeaus. They talk about the Russians being the most powerful six-man team in the world and we have them in action tonight.

The Russians (Ivan, Nikita, & Krusher) defeated The Invaders (1,2,&3)

-Complete and utter destruction here. The Russians handle the Invaders with no problems as we see Uncle Ivan call the shots, Krusher Kruschev do smost of the work and Nikita Koloff finish things off as he hits Invader 2 with a Russian Sickle and almost takes his head off! 1…2…3 and that’s all they wrote as the Russians look incredible tonight.

*COMMERCIAL*

-WC is back with Gorilla and Bobby putting over all the action from tonight. They talk about the big event tonight in Toronto and the big six-man cage match tomorrow night in Philadelphia! They talk about either Lord Alfred or Sgt. Slaughter being out of the job when tomorrow night is over. They talk about Williams and Khan tonight as we have got a huge main event. They put over tomorrow’s main event on Superstars with Hacksaw Duggan taking on King Kong Bundy as we cut to the ring!

MAIN EVENT

Steve Williams vs Killer Khan w/ Lord Alfred Hayes

-A great main event with two big time stars here in the WWF. We get some even action for about 10-minutes but it is the final two in which we see Killer Khan turn it on. He handles Williams with ease near the end and we get to see the strength in Khan’s arms and fingers as he locks down on the neck of Dr. Death. He comes down with three huge chops on his neck and then we see him drop a diving knee right in the throat! 1….2…3! Killer Khan has won it and Lord Alfred works the crowd. What is going to happen when he is locked inside a steel cage tomorrow night with Sgt. Slaughter and the Bulldogs! Who will survive!?!?!

WWF on Tour in joint promotions with Lutte International

August 18th – Toronto, Ontario, Canada – Maple Leaf Gardens

MID DAY MATINEE

The Killer Bees defeated The Guerreros

The Midnight Express w/ Jim Cornette defeated Bret Hart & Jim Neidhart

Adrian Adonis defeated Ivan Putski

INTERNATIONAL TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

The Wild Samoans © defeated Steve Williams & Mike Rotundo

INTERNATIONAL TV CHAMPIONSHIP

Gino Brito © defeated Dr. D Dave Schultz

NIGHT SHOW

Big John Studd, King Kong Bundy w/ Bobby Heenan defeated Tony Atlas & Jimmy Snuka

Rick Martel & Randy Savage defeated Ted Dibiase & Roddy Piper

Gino Hernandez © defeated Sgt. Slaughter!

Cowboy Bob Orton & Dick Slater © w/ Jimmy Hart defeated The British Bulldogs

CANADIAN RULES – 2/3 FALLS

Dino Bravo & The Rougeau Brothers defeated The Russians

MAIN EVENT

CHAMPION vs CHAMPION

Hulk Hogan w/ Gino Brito vs Greg Valentine w/ Dave Schultz

WWF Superstars

Matches from Hamburg, PA – The Fieldhouse

Vince: Welcome everyone to the WWF Superstars! I am Vince McMahon alongside Jesse the Body Ventura and Jeese we have got an action packed hour for our WWF fans today!

Jesse: McMahon, you get to see some of my favorites here tonight!

Vince: Oh yeah like who?

Jesse: The tag team champions!!

Vince: A lot of controversy surrounding the World Tag Team Titles. The WWF Board of Directors have allowed the title change but there will be a big rematch in Houston for the titles and it will be 2/3 Falls!

Jesse: That’s means that Slater and Orton get to beat the Briscoes twice! Plus… tonight we get to see Ted Dibiase!

Vince: That is true, plus we will see the Briscoes in action along with a very special Piper’s Pit!

Jesse: Plus… we see the end of Hacksaw Duggan tonight… he goes to battle with King Kong Bundy and it will be his end!!

Vince: I don’t see that happening… right now let’s go to the ring for the World Tag Team Champions in action!

Dick Slater & Bob Orton Jr w/ Jimmy Hart defeated The Killer Bees

-A fun little opener with Jimmy Hart going nuts at ringside. Vince talks about seeing Rocky Johnson in the crowd during Wrestling Challenge… he wonders if he and Tony Atlas will make a run at the champions. They put over all the great tag teams in the WWF and wonder how long Slater and Orton can hold on to the gold. Tonight we see Slater and Orton take the Bees apart and finish things with a great spike piledriver on Brian Blair for the 1….2…3!! The Champions celebrate as Jesse says they are unbeatable! Piper’s Pit is next!

*COMMERCIAL*

PIPER’S PIT

-Superstars is back with Roddy Piper in Piper’s Pit. You can see he’s a little beat up as he talks about his big light’s out match with Randy Savage a week ago. He goes on to give Savage his due and talks about how he is a challenger but Piper got the best of him like he always does. He goes on to talk about the challengers in the WWF for the World Title and says Hulk Hogan is running scared. He says he has got a list of guys from top to bottom who have put out a challenge to Hogan only for him to refuse. He says that Hogan puts his friends… his buddies in line instead… he says that one of those guys is his guest tonight… Superfly Jimmy Snuka!

23d158efaafe1303fcc85cc9cf974b6c.jpg

-A very raunchy interview for Piper who talks slow to Snuka and says that he can barely understand him. He talks about how he is an errand boy for Hogan and should stand up and be his own man. Snuka starts to get testy and stands up but Piper calms him down. He apologizes for the interview but then starts digging at him again. Snuka grabs him and puts over how they may have some history but he isn’t afraid to take it back in the ring. Piper backs up enough for Snuka to walk off the set and then Piper goes off on him and talks about how Snuka is nothing but a patsy… he isn’t even a man, he’s Savage! This pulls Snuka back into the scene as officials and agents come to try and stop him from going after Piper! Piper smirks as Jesse and Vince put this over in a big way!

*COMMERCIAL*

-We are back with Superstars as Jesse and Vince put over Piper and his words. Jesse of course agrees with everything he says and talks about the list of guys who go to bat for Hogan and it is going to hurt them in the long run…like tonight when Duggan takes on Bundy! Vince says that isn’t the case and he puts over how Ted Dibiase is going to be getting his chance to avenge his title loss down the line as we cut to the ring for action.

Ted Dibiase defeated Barry Horowitz

-A simple showcase for Dibiase who looks to be primed for bigger and better things. He handles Barry like he’s a sack of potatoes and then he is able to finish him off with a nice piledriver and then a figure-four leglock that causes Horowitz to tap out. Dibiase celebrates and says that the title is coming back to him before too long!

*COMMERCIAL*

-Jesse and Vince are back putting over the tag team title situation. They talk about the Briscoes getting a chance to take on the champions next week in Houston. It will be a 2/3 falls match and Vince thinks that is goes to the Briscoes favor, but Jesse says that it is Slater and Orton who will have the advantage as champions. We get to see Jack and Jerry in action tonight as we head to the ring.

Jack & Jerry Briscoe defeated Los Conquistadors

-A quick and simple contest for Jack and Jerry. They handle the Conquistadors with no problem but outside the ring is a different story! Jack Briscoe jumps down from the ring and he runs over to the crowd. IT’S DORY FUNK JR! Jack chases him out into the crowd as the fans are going nuts. We see Jerry trying to figure out what is going on as Vince and Jesse put over Dory’s suspension and talk about how he and Jack have got a score to be settled!

*COMMERCIAL*

-Superstars is back and Jesse and Gorilla put over all the action from tonight. They talk about the big show in Philly tonight with the six-man steel cage match in which either Sgt. Slaughter or Lord Alfred will lose their job. They talk about the Roddy Piper situation with Snuka and how next week we will see Piper back in the Pit. They talk about our HUGE main event tonight as we cut to the ring!

MAIN EVENT

Hacksaw Duggan vs King Kong Bundy w/ Bobby Heenan

-A big time main event with two men who know how to throw hands and we get a fun one. Heenan is out there calling the shots as Bundy and Duggan engage in a fun 9-minute contest with both men getting some offense but near the end we see Duggan get the advantage before going for the big 3-point stance clothesline. Heenan grabs Duggan’s leg! Duggan turns around and starts screaming at him before Bundy runs and BIG SPLASH IN THE CORNER! WAIT A SECOND HERE COMES HERCULES AND STUDD! They come out and hold Duggan in the corner and here comes Bundy for another SPLASH! OMG! HE DOES IT AGAIN! They pull Duggan off and Studd picks him up for a bearhug and then a SLAM! Studd and Hercules hold him down as Bundy hits the ropes and BIG SPLASH! Duggan is shown spitting up blood! He is in a bad way. Jesse says this is what happens to Hulk Hogan’s friends when he doesn’t accept a challenge! He says this is what happens when you get in the way of the Heenan Family! Duggan is in a serious way as the crowd is shocked! Jesse and Vince put it over as we fade out!