Pro Wrestling Only

How DARE he?

Loss

Guest Cam Chaos

I actually agree with what was done here. You can't let the rookies get a bid head. They've got to know their place and if they don't things like this can possibly grow and grow and than you got a problem. Getting kicked out of the lockerroom is taking it too far in my book but there's no way a rookie should be moving Teddy Long's belongings. That's disrespectful

JBL breaks national German law and antagonises thousands, gets title reign until Mania. Random jobber breaks "locker room code" so he can sit down, gets tossed out.

I don't see how moving someone else's stuff equates to a big head, to me it equates to a lack of space in the room. If every guy in the world got mad because someone else moved their stuff, locker rooms the world over would have fights every day. However most people are a lot more sane and don't take moving your stuff out of the way as some sign of great disrespect, generally they actually say "Sorry there mate, didn't realise, *sweeps stuff aside* put your stuff down". Then again, 30+ year old men with lifes, wifes and kids are usually more mature when dealing with these... wait... OK, ignore that last part.

Shit like this is proof that the world would be a better place if it were run entirely by women. Women wouldn't (and don't) pull this hazing/earn your stripes bullshit.

Sororities are known for being just as cruel in their hazing rituals as fraternities, they just aren't as blantant about it as the guys. Go watch Dazed and Confused, you may think that's over the top, but I know girls who were in very similar situations. Girls are definitely no better than guys when it comes to breaking in rookies, or whatever you want to call them.

Shit like this is proof that the world would be a better place if it were run entirely by women. Women wouldn't (and don't) pull this hazing/earn your stripes bullshit.

Sororities are known for being just as cruel in their hazing rituals as fraternities, they just aren't as blantant about it as the guys. Go watch Dazed and Confused, you may think that's over the top, but I know girls who were in very similar situations. Girls are definitely no better than guys when it comes to breaking in rookies, or whatever you want to call them.
That, and an even cheesier example is Sleepaway Camp.

Guest Cam Chaos

THe thing is once someone takes an inch they think they can take a mile. I imagine everyone knows examples of this themselves. That's what you have to watch out for.

Are you suggesting this random jobber actually did something worth getting offended over and as such was taking an inch"? The guy moved someone else's stuff so he could have some space for himself, it's not like he took Long's car and wrote it off.

I think it's obviously important to have some kind of system in place to keep rookies from having a big head (especially since WWE is pushing a lot of guys who are greener than grass), but the current locker room police have a history of punishing people over petty shit.

Guest Some Guy

I can where someone would get pissed if a newbie came in and moved someone else's shit. If someone came into my office and took my desk I would be pissed about it.

I wouldn't toss the person out of the office, though. I would explain that there are other desks and that he/she should move to one of them.

Is teaching someone a lesson by telling them rather than puniching them really that hard? The kid obviously didn't know any better. Granted, he probably should have, but some people need a little more explaining than others.