Centre Paul-Sauvé, Montréal

-Denis Goulet beat Buzz Tyler in 3:03

-Dino Bravo & Norvell Austin beat Tito Senza & Serge Jodoin in 7:50

Street Fight: Jacques Rougeau beat Charlie Cook in 6:12

-Sika beat Chicky Starr in 12:10

-NWA International Tag Team Champion Billy Robinson beat Leo Burke in 13:47

-Richard Charland (w/Frenchy Martin) beat Afa in 14:53

-The Missing Link beat Rick Rude (w/Sherri Martel) in 34:52

Street Fight: Greg Valentine beat Black Bart (w/Eddy "The Brain" Creatchman) in 56:02

November 23rd, 1984

-Luke Williams beat Tito Senza in 8:20

-Rick Rude (w/Sherri Martel) beat Leo Burke in 10:12

-Nord the Barbarian (w/Eddy "The Brain" Creatchman) beat Justice Dubois in 10:53

-Chicky Starr beat Hercules Ayala in 15:16

Lumberjack Match: Afa beat NWA International Tag Team Champion Billy Robinson (w/Sherri Martel) in 16:03

-Sheik Ali (w/Eddy "The Brain" Creatchman) beat Sika in 12:27

-Gino Brito & The Missing Link beat NWA International Heavyweight Champion Rick Martel & Dino Bravo in 84:18

NWA Lutte Internationale TV

Taped at CHLT-TV Studios, Sherbrooke, QC

November 24th, 1984

dieu.jpg220px-Nwalogobw.jpg

Exceptionnally this week, because of time constraints outside the project, this TV episode will be done in form of recap rather than the usual format. Will be back to the regular format next week.

-To kick off the show, Guy Hauray & Édouard Carpentier hype this week's main event pitting George "The Animal" Steele and Hercules Ayala with Falls Count Anywhere in the studio. They also plug the debut of the weekly look in to Mid-Atlantic Championship Wrestling featuring some highlights of World Championship Wrestling TV & World Wide as well.

-NWA International TV Champion Mad Dog Lefebvre (w/Frenchy Martin) squashed Buzz Tyler after using his TV title belt while Frenchy distracted referee Adrien Desbois. During the match, the broadcast team hyped that Mad Dog will be defending the NWA International TV title at Starrcade against either The Missing Link or Dino Bravo, depending on who ranks better until Starrcade.

-First segment hyping Mid-Atlantic Championship Wrestling this week. This one is focused on promos stemming from the announcements made at the joint press conference last week. First of, Ric Flair talking with Bob Caudle & Tony Schiavone about his final match with Bob Backlund - back with NWA Lutte Internationale - at Starrcade. Flair showing his confidence (or is it arrogance?) talking about how he doesn't sweat the various stipulations added to the match - including Smokin' Joe Frazier being added as the special referee and how there's a reason why he is the NWA World Heavyweight Champion, promising he'll retain the title. We then follow up with the interview with The Fantastics about their NWA World Tag Team Championship title defense at Starrcade against a Lutte tag team. Both Tommy Rogers & Bobby Fulton share their excitement and praise the Lutte tag team division with their depth and how one of those teams will walk out with a huge Christmas present at Starrcade.

-We already go the second segment for Mid-Atlantic Championship Wrestling, this time focusing on the highlights of World Wide Wrestling from last week. We see clips from Tully Blanchard's NWA Television Title match vs Butcher Vachon from last week's episode. After the footage aired, Guy Hauray & Édouard Carpentier announce that some Mid-Atlantic stars will regularly work the NWA Lutte live events in rotation every weekend. They hype that 24-Karat members & NWA US Tag Team Champions Pat Patterson & Ray Stevens will kickoff that partnership on December 15 & 16. They also plug that Lutte stars will also work Mid-Atlantic events going forward

-In the main event, Hercules Ayala defeated George "The Animal" Steele (w/Frenchy Martin) in a wild & lenghty Falls Count Anywhere Match that pretty much transported itself everywhere imaginable in the studio. Hercules Ayala picked up the victory with a piledriver on the floor. Postmatch, Frenchy suffered the same fate at the hands of Ayala!

20111012-052508-g.jpg

À LA SEMAINE PROCHAINE SI DIEU LE VEUT!

November 24th, 1984

-The Sheepherders beat Tito Senza & Serge Jodoin in 12:11

-The Rougeau Brothers beat Denis Goulet & Buzz Tyler in 13:23

-The Missing Link beat Chicky Starr in 20:44

-Gilles Poisson beat Randy Rose (w/Jim Cornette) in 12:28

-Gino Brito beat Nord the Barbarian (w/Eddy "The Brain" Creatchman) in 23:08

-Afa beat Carlos Colon in 36:18

Guest Referee - Maurice Richard: The Spoiler beat Hercules Ayala in 57:40

NWA International Tag Team Championship Steel Cage Match: Hot Stuff Inc (w/Sherri Martel) beat The Zambuie Express in 77:26 to retain. The match originally had a 60-minute time limit but because a Cage Match can't finish in a time limit draw, NWA Lutte officials decided to proceed to a 20-minute sudden death time period.

Mid Atlantic getting a lot of love this week! :)

Love the steel cage match. The fact this went to sudden death time shows how hard these guys work to put on a quality and brutal main event for the crowd. They had a hard challenge in front of them, after the crowd has seen over 3+ hours of action already. What a fun show!

November 25th, 1984

Colisée de Québec, Québec

colisee1.gif

-Afa beat Buzz Tyler in 6:53

-Richard "Le Magnifique" Charland (w/Frenchy Martin) beat Justice Dubois in 15:59

-Rick Rude (w/Sherri Martel) beat Sheik Ali in 11:30

-NWA International Heavyweight Champion Rick Martel beat Tito Senza in 13:28

-Randy Rose (w/Jim Cornette) beat Luke Williams in 14:22

-Nord the Barbarian (w/Eddy "The Brain" Creatchman) beat UFO in 11:54

-Norvell Austin (w/Jim Cornette) beat Butch Miller in 6:32

-Carlos Colon beat Raymond Rougeau in 7:24

The NWA jump has really proven to be successful on so many fronts. You have got things going in the right direction and Lutte is definitely jumping up its game. I also like to see this relationship with Rick Rude and Sherri Martel as there was some untapped potential in that relationship.

Yeah, for me, once rain loaned me Rick Rude, I knew exactly that I had to pair him with Sherri Martel, in a sort of prospect role in Hot Stuff Inc. Rain wanted me to develop him on my roster and I think I have the right guys to do so and so far, I'm pretty satisfied with it. The selfish part of me wish I could have him longer but I'm just happy having him right now.

I agree. NWA is back in charge and might just end up being the powerhouse of wrestling for North America. I am interested to see which of your tag teams rise up to challenge for the "World" Championship. You have so many great possibilities!

Honestly, I look at all tag divisions in our territories and I can't think of one if any having a weak tag team division. The NWA affiliation gives me now a lot of possibilities going forward, no matter what happens at Starrcade. I'm really, really excited with what's coming up for 1985!

November 30th, 1984

-Hercules Ayala & Sika beat Pete Doherty & Charlie Cook in 8:58

-NWA International TV Champion Mad Dog Lefebvre (w/Frenchy Martin) beat Buzz Tyler in 2:25

-Luke Williams beat NWA International Tag Team Champion Doug Somers (w/Sherri Martel) in 12:04

-The Spoiler & Raymond Rougeau beat Hot Stuff Inc (NWA International Tag Team Champion Billy Robinson & Rick Rude, w/Sherri Martel) in 11:50

-Carlos Colon beat UFO in 15:57

-Gilles Poisson beat Sheik Ali (w/Eddy "The Brain" Creatchman) in 16:28

-Leo Burke beat Norvell Austin (w/Jim Cornette) in 15:52

-Jacques Rougeau beat Richard "Le Magnifique" Charland (w/Frenchy Martin) in 58:17