Pro Wrestling Only

[1979-02-23-IWE Japan] Kantaro Hoshino & Kotetsu Yamamoto vs Mighty Inoue & Animal Hamaguchi

Jetlag

Continuation from the previous match! Even more great stumpy legged wrestling. Hamaguchi and Inoue have some of the most beautiful armdrags I've ever seen. References the previous match in wonderful ways. Then everything goes haywire! Animosity! Blood! Everyone's throwing punches! Big drama! HUGE Spike Piledriver! Beauitful finish! Yes, Ditch says the finish is bad, but I disagree. It was perfect. This match was fast paced and just flew by. How these guys never get dropped as among the best 70s workers is beyond me. Here you had a match with beautiful wrestling, cleverness, high end offense and bumps, hatred, blood and a hot finish. This whole thing pretty much ruled. I should get all the IWE out there.

• paul sosnowski changed the title to [1979-02-23-IWE Japan] Kantaro Hoshino & Kotetsu Yamamoto vs Mighty Inoue & Animal Hamaguchi