Pro Wrestling Only

What would your finisher be?

Guest Dorian

OMG, I'm making another topic in the wrestling forum... Ok, I ain't on medication, so it must just be some badly needed humor. Anyways, point of this thread is to ask what your finisher would be if you were a wrestler.

I'd have the Neck Crank Suplex, NCS just cause everyone loves accroynms, as mine. Now before anyone calls the move weak, I'd be giving it this huge twist motion that makes it look like I break the guy's neck. Reason I'd use NCS is I always thought it looked good in the games, but would've looked even better if you gave it some faster movement like I was saying. It would look devestating if done correctly.

Guest TheShawshankRudotion

Since I was about 10 years old my finishing moves have always been the Crossface Chickenwing, the Perfectplex, and the Sugar Hold. And 13 years later I see no reason for changing.

Manami Toyota's Ocean Cyclone suplex. Maybe my fav move in wrestling. I think it's not used much because it's a difficult move to preform correctly.

The strength, the athleticism, the flexability, the counters your opponent can counter with, the nastiness of being dropped backwards, the realistic looking pin and even the anticpation of all the different possibilities that can happen once the move is attempted.

There are a few finishers that I don't know the name of which I've liked. Several submissions moves fall in this category.

Top rope powerbomb.

DK's Jumping spike piledriver.

I have been thinking about it for a week and the sad thing is I would have no finisher because I would be like the Mulkeys, looking up at the lights everytime... except for that one time when a Gladiator tripped over his partner and they scored the fluke win. THat would be my finisher... the fluke win.

You know, some of these are interesting picks. I would've thought there'd be like someone saying Tiger Driver or Burning Hammer, but its nice to see the varying differences.

McKenzie, what is that called, btw?

Guest Local Jobber R

This is my finisher sequence:

1) The running powerslam move into the corner from WCW Steiner x2

2) Tree of Woe tie up

3) GARVIN STOMP while the opponet is tied up in the corner

4) Throw opponet off the turnbuckle

5) Double Stomp off the top rope

6) Pin