Pro Wrestling Only

[2017-04-28-Lucha Memes] Black Terry vs Rush

Cap

Black Terry does it again. This guy is a national treasure; just put him on legal tender already. It is only out in fancam form right now.

This Rush does his duck and run thing for a while and once he lures Terry to the outside he starts beating on the old man and never really looks back. He takes Terry all over the arena, parts of which you can't see from the fan cam. They go off to the lower left at one point and I see popcorn and fists flying. I can't see what is going on, but it looks fun. Terry stumbles back to the ring a bloody mess and Rush follows him to continue the beatings. Once back in the ring Terry is able to mount a pretty vicious looking comeback once Rush gets a little too cocky. Rush runs to the corner and stops dead and just cracks Terry in the head. Once he goes for a second one he eats what looks like a pretty vicious running headbutt. This is when the brawl really turns up and we get the good back and forth action. They are laying in the shots; you can hear em on the fan cam. At one point, while they were brawling outside Rush calls Terry back in the ring for a man-contest. Once back in the ring they throw some stiff shots, ending with some nasty looking headbutts. There were a few spots that looked sort of clunky, but they were mostly punctuated with some awesome brawling action. It is tough to say if that clunkiness come across on a commercial release. I imagine this will look even better once non-fancam recordings are out. Rush winds up getting DQed for hitting a tombstone that looked like it killed Terry from the fan angle.

It is tough to say with the fancam, but I thought this was a pretty awesome fight with lots of intensity and violence. I look forward to a better quality recording coming out so I can get a better look at this match. ****1/4

• GSR changed the title to [2017-04-28-Lucha Memes] Black Terry vs Rush