Pro Wrestling Only

[2000-05-28-Osaka Pro] Dick Togo & Black Buffalo & Daioh Quallt & Policeman vs Super Dolphin & Naohiro Hoshikawa & Masato Yakushiji & Yoshito Sugamoto (Elimination Ladder)

soup23

These clips are a little weird as I think it was two matches. Either way, Delphin and Togo have great chemistry throughout this and are extremely entertaining. Togo especially in the first portion was a mad man just flying around all over the place. Togo is busted open and gains the pin in a sublime moment. The second clip is a ladder match and has some spots utilitzing the ladder. Yakushiji is flying around all over the place and Hoshikawa gets misted. I would like to see all of this in full as again Osaka Pro is turning into one of my favorite promotions to watch. NR.

• 4 months later...
  • GSR changed the title to [2000-05-28-Osaka Pro] Dick Togo & Black Buffalo & Daioh Quallt & Policeman vs Super Dolphin & Naohiro Hoshikawa & Masato Yakushiji & Yoshito Sugamoto (Elimination Ladder)