Pro Wrestling Only

Hulk Hogan Knocks Richard Belzer the Fuck Out

sek69

Well lemme tell ya something Mean Gene, everyone's gunnin' for the Hulkster and he just does what he has to do to keep the WWF championship. If he has to fly 500,000 miles across the ocean and get rough with that nasty Fujinami dude, then that's what he's gonna do. He'll take that big nasty Fujinami and choke him out with the Pythons, then he'll take all his little Hulksters on his back and fly them back home again because THIS IS WHERE THE POWER LIES~!

*rips off shirt, poses and snorts*

That must be the same move Hogan used when he had to shoot on Tatsumi Fujinami to keep the WWF title when touring Japan.

I should've told you this earlier, but I did laugh at this comment. Hope it makes you feel better. :)

That comment on the DVD is funny as shit, especially the "No, Andre, this is my battle" comment he also uses.

Between this and threatening to smack the Warrior around when over the SummerSlam 91 money controversy, is there any truth at all to Hogan being a shooter?

Guest Cam Chaos

To be fair, I think everyone wanted to smack Warrior around. Hell, Rick Rude actually did.

That was less Belzer more Tyson from what I read. I even heard Rude was known for slapping guys unconscious with one hit when he used to work the doors at clubs and strip joints. No idea if that's true but considering how insanely ripped he was I wouldn't be surprised if it was.

No one's mentioned the best part, when they come back and the stage manager or whoever that was is explaining that Belz got hurt. Hogan does an admirable job of explaining that it was a good example of why you shouldn't try wrestling moves at home, only to have Mr. T cut him off and go on a ramble about how wrestling is real and Belzer found that out just like the guy from 20/20 (I'm sure Vince loved that).