Pro Wrestling Only

[2017-07-27-NJPW-G1 Climax] Juice Robinson vs Tama Tonga

ShittyLittleBoots

Oh man, I love Juice. What a great professional wrestler he has become - Tama Tonga is someone who sure hasn't impressed me in singles action during his G1 runs, but here Juice brought out the best in him. I liked his aggressive onslaught on Juice & Juice's selling of that was just great - the energy, fire & charisma he brought was superb. The standing ovation after the match was very well deserved. ***3/4

Juice is positioning himself to be one of the MVP’s of the overall tournament. He had some great wrestling throughout this match in making Tonga interesting. I love how he mixes in different holds like the cobra clutch and once the focal point shifted to his injured leg, he did another great sell job. Tonga looked motivated here to be fair and he provided a good attack on Juice that helped generate sympathy. This way overachieved in my mind and was one of my favorite matches of the tournament so far. ***3/4

• GSR changed the title to [2017-07-27-NJPW-G1 Climax] Juice Robinson vs Tama Tonga