Pro Wrestling Only

Harry Smith Signs With WWE

sek69

"PWInsider.com reports that Harry Smith son of the late British Bulldog has agreed to terms with the WWE. No word yet on if he will be going straight to the main roster or down to OVW or DSW first."

Too bad Teddy's such a fuckup, I'd be digging a Hart Foundation 2.0 with Harry, Teddy, TJ and Nattie.

Guest savagerulz

Haven't seen enough of Harry to know whether he'll be any good in the WWE. Seems good enough in the ring, but I'm not sure how much personality he has to inject. Davey never had much either to be honest, so we'll see. I'd imagine it'll be OVW for him first though, but there's obviously directions they can go with him being Davey's Son.

I'd personally hate a Hart Foundation 2.0 with loads of less talented than their predecessors relative. Teddy's terrible too, complete prick, and way over rated in the ring. I don't see that they'd ever get over as anything more than a midcard stable that didn't get any decent storylines handed to them. Not one of those guys could really elevate to the main event and they'd only get people mildly interested because of their relatives which wouldn't last in the end.

Guest Dangerous A

I wouldn't be terribly interested in a second Hart Foundation either. I think Harry can get over just fine on his own. On F4D with Alvarez and Buddy Wayne, they said Smith had a kick ass ME match on some Indy show (Pinnacle Pro if I'm not mistaken) up in the Northwest where Alvarez and Buddy are.

If Teddy wants to blacklist himself to every promotion in NA, then let him.

Harry Smith and TJ Wilson were pretty kick ass as the Stampede Bulldogs.

Posted Image

TJ, Nattie, Harry.

I just have a soft spot for Nattie for 3 main reasons:

1. Her dad was one of my favorites when I was a kid.

2. According to that book on Stampede wrestling, she was the one who was taking care of Stu when he was on his deathbed.

3. How cool would it be to see a Dungeon trained female wrestler whomping some WWE Divas

Guest CanadianChick

All three of those in the picture are really nice too, especially TJ. I've had the pleasure of meeting all three of them.

Nattie in WWE would be...interesting to say the least. I have no idea what they'd do with her, honestly. She's not manly looking enough to promote as a she-man, but she's too tough and scary (in the ring) to be girly...

Harry told a story in his shoot interview how he talked to Vince at his father's funeral and Vince told him then he had a job in the WWE whenever he wanted it. The only thing Vince wanted was that Harry complete his education first.

He told Vince he wanted to get experience around the world before starting with WWE so he would be more well rounded, advice he said came from Chris Benoit.