Pro Wrestling Only

Brock and WWE settle lawsuit

sek69

Lesnar/WWE settle lawsuit

by Dave Meltzer

[email protected]

Brock Lesnar and WWE have reached a settlement agreement on the non-compete lawsuit.

Lesnar was looking to get out of his non-compete for anything related to sports entertainment as well as ultimate fighting through the year 2010, world wide.

Terms were not announced. Lesnar will be able to participate in wrestling and ultimate fighting with certain agreed upon restrictions, as it was not a full victory to Lesnar. While not stated, it is believed he would not be allowed to work for TNA. Lesnar is said to be considering doing MMA, now that he is legally able.

I find it funny that a lot of people think MMA is the next threat to WWE and that TNA will never be competition, but Vince seems to think the exact opposite based on his actions lately.

Guest savagerulz

Lesnar/WWE settle lawsuit

by Dave Meltzer

[email protected]

Brock Lesnar and WWE have reached a settlement agreement on the non-compete lawsuit.

Lesnar was looking to get out of his non-compete for anything related to sports entertainment as well as ultimate fighting through the year 2010, world wide.

Terms were not announced. Lesnar will be able to participate in wrestling and ultimate fighting with certain agreed upon restrictions, as it was not a full victory to Lesnar. While not stated, it is believed he would not be allowed to work for TNA. Lesnar is said to be considering doing MMA, now that he is legally able.

I find it funny that a lot of people think MMA is the next threat to WWE and that TNA will never be competition, but Vince seems to think the exact opposite based on his actions lately.

Yeah, but Dana never held him up for the IC title so it's not as personal to Vince.

You know, honestly, with the announcement of ECW supposedly coming back and now Brock's lawsuit getting settled, this has actually been a pretty significant wrestling news week. So, why don't I care about any of the stories? Shit, the ECW thing should've been big news.

Guest teke184

I think it's because they've successfully killed off interest in their product after the last few years...

2002, 2003, and 2004 took a lot out of *MY* ability to watch their product for sure.

You know, honestly, with the announcement of ECW supposedly coming back and now Brock's lawsuit getting settled, this has actually been a pretty significant wrestling news week. So, why don't I care about any of the stories? Shit, the ECW thing should've been big news.

Because no matter how much happens in WWE, nothing ever changes in WWE.