Pro Wrestling Only

[2000-10-18-AAA] Octagoncito & Mascarita Sagrada & La Parkita vs Mini Espectro Jr & Mini Khaos & Mini Abismo Negro

soup23

Well it took until near the end of October but we have my favorite mini match of the year. Tons of dives and breakneck action including Sagrada in the end of the first fall hitting a senton that looks like it almost turned into an impromptu shooting star press. He then follows that up later in the match with a diving tope where he does a 450 rotation that is stunning. Parkita dives around like crazy at multiple points too. Espectro and Khaos are teaming together a lot and that comes full circle when they turn on Abismo in the third fall. This leads to an awesome angle where they invite Big Abismo on commentary into the ring. When Abismo goes toward them, Khaos and Espectro proper run out to ringside and all four guys beat up Abismo and Mini Abismo until La Parka and Mascara Sagrada provide backup. This was the first big angle for AAA in 2000 that landed for me. **** (7.8)

• GSR changed the title to [2000-10-18-AAA] Octagoncito & Mascarita Sagrada & La Parkita vs Mini Espectro Jr & Mini Khaos & Mini Abismo Negro
  • 2 weeks later...

For the database purposes, Khaos should be Kahoz.

This was supremely weak. I would have LOVED a great minis match but all we got was some sloppy action followed by an angle where Kahoz and Espectro Jr turned on their Abismo forcing their regular-sized counterparts to get involved. Sagrada botching two spots in a row to end the primera caida killed this for me. 

• 2 months later...