Pro Wrestling Only

[2018-01-13-EVOLVE 98] Catch Point (Tracy Williams & Dominic Garrini) vs Ringkampf (Timothy Thatcher & WALTER)

ShittyLittleBoots

We start things off with some really fun grappling back & forth between Thatcher & Garrini. It's good stuff, and I really liked the smile Thatcher flashed after they get up from the mat; it said "wow, this kid is pretty good". Then we get Ringkampf doing some awesome work over Hot Sauce, which eventually leads to a Thatcher FIP segment. Thatcher is one of the best FIP's in the world right now; watching him sell his ass off is always a joy. Williams & Garrini did some fantastic work over him. WALTER's hot tag was superb - he beat them up with those vicious chops, big boots & threw them around with his brutal suplexes. Fantastic stuff. From then on, the match kicks into it's finishing gear & it's really great w/ great sense of urgency to it. All around, just a really great match. ****

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, this was fantastic. The highlight for me were the early grappling exchanges between Thatcher and Garrini. That banana split by Garrini was great. Also the tribute to Frank Shamrock vs. Bas Rutten with them exchanging slaps while in double leglock attempt ws great. I wish this segment of the match would have been longer. WALTER coming as the big bruiser manhandling Williams was also great. The FIP segment was pretty great and those enziguri's from Thatcher along with Williams counter to the bridging pin with the kimura ruled. Very good stuff.

***1/4

• GSR changed the title to [2018-01-13-EVOLVE 98] Catch Point (Tracy Williams & Dominic Garrini) vs Ringkampf (Timothy Thatcher & WALTER)