Pro Wrestling Only

[2017-12-25-Marvelous] Takumi Iroha vs Chihiro Hashimoto

donsem43

I was really excited to see this as these two are my most improved women of 2017, (well Iroha at least makes tape consistently now.) This opens up with some nice matwork which eventually leads to Chihiro getting a good grip on Iroha's leg to stretch it out. Iroha does a good job of selling while still using the leg on offense while Chihiro uses it as a shortcut to get back on offense. This might have been right up there as one of the top joshi matches of the year but the last minute was pretty sloppy. Even with that, this is still a great match. ****

• 3 weeks later...

Chihiro Hashimoto vs. Takumi Iroha

Good competitive bout where both wrestlers came across strong. Chihiro feels like a big deal everywhere she goes, she has a magnetic aura. The matwork in the beginning was good - Chihiro's cartwheel into the ankle lock was probably my favorite moment of the match. They kept the action exciting leading into the draw, and threw some great Germans towards the end. Great stuff. ***1/2

• GSR changed the title to [2017-12-25-Marvelous] Takumi Iroha vs Chihiro Hashimoto