Pro Wrestling Only

[2018-02-25-WWE-Elimination Chamber] Sheamus & Cesaro vs Apollo Crews & Titus O'Neil

ShittyLittleBoots

A super simply, but very well structured tag bout. The story was all about The Bar working like such a solid unit, keeping Apollo from tagging to Titus for most of it. Cesaro & Sheamus did a good job working over the man & Apollo's selling was good. Titus' hot tag was very good - the Clash of the Titus nearfall was awesome. They even got the crowd into the match when they hit that finishing stretch, which was great to hear because they weren't making any noise for the 4 men involved in the early stages. Very good match. ***1/2

• 1 month later...

I didn't like this match anywhere near as much as you - i thought it was sloppy and awkward at times (the times when Titus was in) and then pretty flat and boring as well. I love Sheamus & Cesaro as a team, they were arguably my favourite act in WWE in 2017, but I didn't feel this had the great structure that their matches against the Hardys and Rollins/Ambrose had which would have enabled more heat to build. It wasn't terrible, and I liked Apollo's hot run in the finishing stretch, but while I know some round here rate him, I just flat out think Titus it terrible. I think their 2/3 falls rematch the next night on RAW was a better outing.

• GSR changed the title to [2018-02-25-WWE-Elimination Chamber] Sheamus & Cesaro vs Apollo Crews & Titus O'Neil