Pro Wrestling Only

[2018-07-17-WWE-Smackdown] AJ Styles vs Andrade Cien Almas

Tetsujin

A great tv match between two of the best wrestlers in the world. Both of their movesets are amazing and here, together, they gave a little class about how to work an 'arsenal exhibition' kind of match: with perfect timing and giving value to every move and strike. Really loved the finish also, some CalfCrusher credibility is always good. Man, I hope they have the chance of main eventing a PPV this year for the title because that would be incredible. ***1/2.

• Loss changed the title to [2018-07-17-WWE-SmackDown LIVE!] AJ Styles vs Andrade Cien Almas

I really expected more discussion about this match.  I thought it was terrific and a great appetizer for what will hopefully wind up being a main event program in the near future.  Styles is a true ace and it is really driven home in matches like this and the Rusev match.  He has to be thrilled to not have Nakamura hanging around his neck anymore.

• GSR changed the title to [2018-07-17-WWE-Smackdown] AJ Styles vs Andrade Cien Almas