Pro Wrestling Only

Does anyone know what magazine issue this is?

Hi friends.

In either 1981 or 1982 I remember seeing a magazine article that I think was also on the cover where a guy was quoted as saying "If you think I look bad you should see my opponent!" Memory being what it is, I could be off somewhat. Any ideas?

Brian

• 11 months later...

Man do I miss seeing wrestling magazines on the rack. Can you imagine going through the magazine rack at a local bookstore today and seeing THAT? It would be so awesome. I think PWI still is running but it is so tame. I bought an issue a few years ago and it was so uninsteresting. 

11 hours ago, TheDuke said:

Man do I miss seeing wrestling magazines on the rack. Can you imagine going through the magazine rack at a local bookstore today and seeing THAT? It would be so awesome. I think PWI still is running but it is so tame. I bought an issue a few years ago and it was so uninsteresting. 

Me too. My brother and I would love going to the supermarket to see the magazine rack. Now there are very few stores that even stock magazines.