Pro Wrestling Only

[1983-12-25-AWA-St. Paul, MN] Nick Bockwinkel vs Mad Dog Vachon

paul sosnowski

• GSR changed the title to [1983-12-25-AWA-St. Paul, MN] Nick Bockwinkel vs Mad Dog Vachon
  • 3 months later...

This is complete. Mad Dog is one of the great characters in wrestling. Bock all over the neck early on. A cheek beel throw by Mad Dog. Mad Dog fish hooking Bock. Mad Dog walking tall. Mad Dod slams Bock's head on a table. Revenge spot on Boc's neck. Mad Dog is biting Bock's leg. Mad Dog working the leg. Mad Dog misses a shoulder block into the corner. Bock goes for a piledriver but its countered into a back body drop. Piledriver by the Mad Dog ref counts it like Mad Dog won it. It's a Dusty finish. Mad Dog and The Crusher destroy and I mean destroy Bock post match.

This is Bock working with an over opponent who's very limited in what he can do. So Bock starts on top early than gets his ass kicked. Heenan's stuff with Crusher was good smoke and mirrors stuff. Bock worked a match to his opponents strengths. Boc might be the best ever at doing this. I'm sure the match we get with Hennig tomorrow will be worked totally different which is another thing Boc might be the best ever at. I liked this and thought it was as good as it could have been. 2 3/4*