Pro Wrestling Only

Poll for 12/9/06: Samoa Joe vs. Kurt Angle II

Guest HTQ

Do you care about Joe vs. Angle II?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Do you care about Joe vs. Angle II?

• I care and TNA have made me care more
    • I care but TNA haven't made me care more
    • I cared but TNA have made me care less
    • I cared but TNA have made me not care at all now
    • I stopped caring long before now because...

Tomorrow's Turning Point PPV from TNA sees Samoa Joe wrestle Kurt Angle, one month after their first singles match and less than three days after Angle pinned Joe clean on Impact in around five minutes as part of a six-way that featured Sting, Abyss, Rhino and Christian Cage.

Do you care at all about the rematch of what was build as the biggest match in TNA history? How has the booking affected your anticipation of the match? Are you excited for it any more than you were for the first match? Do you not care as much? Do you care at all?

HTQ, don't you know that you're not allowed to criticize TNA? If you don't like TNA you must not like good wrestling. Only marks care about booking. Stop complaining about the lack of "build up"! It's Samoa Joe and Kurt Angle in the same ring!! Let me repeat that: It is KURT ANGLE AND SAMOA JOE in the same ring!! Isn't that enough??!!! Don't you like great wrestling? You can make money in wrestling? Ah hell,who cares about that business stuff.

OOOPS sorry got possessed by a spirit of a TSM poster there for a second.

Anyway, the build up for this feud has killed any interest in the program. I just can't get into the TNA product

HTQ, don't you know that you're not allowed to criticize TNA? If you don't like TNA you must not like good wrestling. Only marks care about booking. Stop complaining about the lack of "build up"! It's Samoa Joe and Kurt Angle in the same ring!! Let me repeat that: It is KURT ANGLE AND SAMOA JOE in the same ring!! Isn't that enough??!!! Don't you like great wrestling? You can make money in wrestling? Ah hell,who cares about that business stuff.

OOOPS sorry got possessed by a spirit of a TSM poster there for a second

The one that made me laugh was someone saying something before the first match about how if you weren't buzzed for the match then you simply weren't a fan of wrestling. It's like how the WWE folder appeared to be a few years ago, where anything not totally positive about TNA sees people jump on you for being too negative.

The first match was great, and the second one should be as well, and I care because I like great wrestling, but TNA hasn't made me feel like I have to order this show.

I like great wrestling too, but TNA have managed to make me not care about this match. TNA have done what should have been impossible and made people not care about Joe vs. Angle. Think about that for a second. They took the ultimate dream match for most internet fans and have actually made it seem like nothing special. That takes talent.