Pro Wrestling Only

[2018-09-06-BJW] Takuya Nomura & Fuminori Abe vs Daichi Hashimoto & Hideyoshi Kamitani

Jmare007

I love how Okami can go from feisty underdogs to bully "veterans" depending on who they are facing. This was similar to last year's RWTL match against Naoya Nomura & Aoyagi, with Daichi and specially Kamitani doing a really good job in control, dominating and beating the fuck out of their smaller opponents. Abe does little cunty things like very few these days, and his flash kicks and reversals are perfect for hope spots and buildups to a hot tag, so of course it works on this match. Nomura, as always, stands out as a no fucks given, gonna kick and slap you to oblivion bad ass that still doesn't quite have enough to dominate. Strike exchanges were dope as hell, specially the kicks between Daichi and Takuya. Shin-Kiba crowd is right there with them too. Strong BJ delivers once again,  @superkix I think you are might like this.

• paul sosnowski changed the title to [2018-09-06-Big Japan] Takuya Nomura & Fuminori Abe vs Daichi Hashimoto & Hideyoshi Kamitani
  • GSR changed the title to [2018-09-06-BJW] Takuya Nomura & Fuminori Abe vs Daichi Hashimoto & Hideyoshi Kamitani

Yeah, this was pretty fun. Still don't give two shits about Hashimoto really but in got in some decent kicks and hit a new uranage. Abe's still so good with some of his counters -- that dragon screw legwhip was beautiful. I liked the spot where Hashimoto elbows Abe, who in turn, stumbles over and elbows Kamitani off the apron. Nomura's still a great little shitkicker and laid into Daichi with some big slaps. Kamitani was motivated and threw his weight around so can't complain about this house show tag.