Pro Wrestling Only

[2019-04-07-WWE-Wrestlemania 35] Jimmy & Jey Uso vs Aleister Black & Ricochet vs Rusev & Shinsuke Nakamura vs The Bar (Sheamus & Cesaro)

ShittyLittleBoots

The Usos (Jimmy & Jey) defend the WWE Smackdown Tag Team titles in a Fatal Four Way

This was very fun! They got about 10 minutes, and in those 10 minutes they had a very good get-your-shit-in bout w/ everybody getting time to shine. The highlight was the Cesaro vs. Ricochet exchanges; Cesaro is such an incredible base for Ricochet's incredible athletic flippy stuff. ***1/2

• GSR changed the title to [2019-04-07-WWE-Wrestlemania 35] Jimmy & Jey Uso vs Aleister Black & Ricochet vs Rusev & Shinsuke Nakamura vs The Bar (Sheamus & Cesaro)
Just now, Wahoos Leg said:

I want to see a Cesaro vs Ricochet singles match ASAP now. 

After this had finished I made a point to someone on Twitter how, when they were going at it, I had flashbacks to seeing Cesaro (then Claudio) wrestle Ricochet in Chikara in front of about 100 people, fast forward and here they are doing their stuff in front of how ever many thousand it was.  It's years since I saw that match but remember thinking it was great back then with Cesaro as this awesome base for all of Ricochet's offense, so can't even begin to imagine what it would be like now.

In regards to this I thought it was the best match on the show up until that point although not a patch on Ricochet & Black's match against the War Raiders from TakeOver.