Pro Wrestling Only

The Greatest World Cast of All Time!!!: The Destroyer tribute, feat. Daniel Makabe

https://soundcloud.com/prowrestlingonly/the-greatest-world-cast-of-all-time-the-destroyer-tribute-feat-daniel-makabe?in=prowrestlingonly/sets/world-cast-specials

The boys team up with the Wrestling Genius, 2019 SCI winner Daniel Makabe, to pay tribute to one of the greatest professional wrestlers ever, Dick Beyer, aka The Destroyer!!!

The crew cover the remarkable story of The Destroyer, from LA to Portland to Texas to the AWA as Dr. X, and then to Japan for a legendary run where he crossed over to the mainstream. They cover screwjobs, head shavings, riots, crazy angles, blood feuds and rivalries, and everything in between. They look at matches featuring Hiro Matsuda, Dick Slater and Killer Karl Kox, Abdullah the Butcher, Verne Gagne, the freakin' WOLFMAN, and of course a legendary match with long-time rival, Mil Mascaras. This is a great show folks, one of the best the boys have ever been part of. Don't miss it!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry to be late to the party on this one, but this episode was amazing. I don't know a lot about The Destroyer, so I learned a lot about this episode. I really appreciated the work done on putting together the bio, and it was fun hearing about all the Japan stuff, since Worldcast/Titans have not discussed Japan too often before.