Pro Wrestling Only

Gary Hart's book

I borrowed a copy off a friend 10 or so years ago. I really enjoyed it at the time. A lot of it was because it was a history of wrestling territories such as WCCW, Florida, Australia, etc that I didnt have a lot of knowledge of at the time. A lot of it was because it's a very entertaining read. I know a lot of people have torn it to shreds over the years because of various claims made by Hart in the book. Haven't read it since so I'm not sure how full of bs it is.

All I know is that it's super expensive to purchase online (cheapest option on Amazon a ridiculous $950). May be available digitally if you know where to look, no idea 

I sold my copy last year as it had just been gathering dust on the shelf and I hadn't read it since I got it (I ended up purchasing it when they announced the second print run).  Similarly, I really enjoyed it, but it has been picked apart over the years.

It sold for the equivalent of $135 on eBay and I was happy with that (there were around 20 watchers on it but only two or three people actually put on bids - guessing most were just curious to see how much it did sell for).  I didn't feel right selling it at some outrageous price like you see on Amazon, plus the sort of person who would be prepared to drop that much on a book is few and far between.