Pro Wrestling Only

[2021-02-21-WWE-Elimination Chamber] Cesaro vs Daniel Bryan vs Jey Uso vs Kevin Owens vs King Corbin vs Sami Zayn (Elimination Chamber)

ShittyLittleBoots

This was fantastic. Bryan & Cesaro started it off wonderfully, and the match really never let up as it continued; Corbin got to have a really nice run before getting eliminated first, KO was a very solid ball of energy the entire time he was involved, Zayn was great, Uso did his thing - he definitely was the least exciting man with his output, but the big focus wasn't on him anyways, so it's all good & it's not like he was bad, annoying or anything like that -- he just didn't have those standout moments that the other men in this did. The easy MVP's for me were Bryan, Cesaro & Zayn. Those 3 were simply fantastic, which isn't a surprise at all. This thing definitely goes into the upper echelon of Chamber matches after this initial viewing; non-stop great action from start to finish. ****

Yeah, this was pretty much great from start to finish. I've found main roster WWE during the pandemic mostly unwatchable - I certainly haven't enjoyed many matches as much as this one. The virtual fan wall wasn't as distracting for a start. Anyway, starts off great between Bryan and Cesaro as you'd expect. Corbin was used perfectly, as was KO - loved Jey Uso slamming the door into his arm and repeatedly kicking him in the face. Brutal. Sami came in moaning and left in the same fashion. Bummed that Cesaro didn't win but I did like that Jey looked strong. Real shame we didn't get more of Bryan/Reigns after. It started so hot.

It didn't leave much of an impression overall but I didn't think a few key wrestlers stood out well enough in it. Bryan had his shine spots with his injured knee which everyone targeted. His selling was good and his defensive work was solid enough to create hope for Jey Uso. Sami Zayn shone through with his loudmouth personality whether it was in the pod or getting his ass kicked out of it. Fun enough. **3/4

The better chamber match of the show and one of the better chamber matches in a good while. This was all action from start to finish. They told a nice story with Bryan being the iron man and having his knee worked over and the others taking advantage. Everyone got their chance to shine in their perspective roles and looked good in defeat, good stuff all around.