AEW Dynamite - April 28, 2021

MoS

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Enforcer said:

This has really deflated as Hagman is my favorite and I don’t give two shits about Brian Cage. 

I wouldn't have done it, but the way they booked it, it didn't really hurt Page, so I am willing to see where this goes. A loss won't kill Hangman and Cage even in losses has been booked like a monster

2 hours ago, sek69 said:

If Kenny doesn't come out draped in all the belts like a gringo Ultimo Dragon, I will be disappointed. 

Turns out he did the exact opposite cuz he is a dork with dork ideas of what's cool and funny. Motherfather

I don't know why Matt Jackson was working like a parody of an 80s sitcom wrestling episode but it fucking sucked. I don't think that LOL I'M A HEEL, I'M SUCH A HEEL GUYS, LOOK AT ME BEING A HEEL LMAOOOOOO shit works on a bigger stage than PWG. Also now into the back half of his 30s.

8 minutes ago, strobogo said:

I don't know why Matt Jackson was working like a parody of an 80s sitcom wrestling episode but it fucking sucked. I don't think that LOL I'M A HEEL, I'M SUCH A HEEL GUYS, LOOK AT ME BEING A HEEL LMAOOOOOO shit works on a bigger stage than PWG. Also now into the back half of his 30s.

Agreed. He was really terrible. I hated that match. 

Just now, sek69 said:

Holy shit, Dax just had Tully's spirit invade his body. That was some JCP 1985 threatening Dusty Rhodes promo.

Every single person except Spears has been awesome in this segment so far. MJF is speaking right now and holy shit this is the best promo he has ever cut