Pro Wrestling Only

AEW Dynamite BLOOD AND GUTS - May 5, 2021

MoS

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, strobogo said:

I would like to see Marko Stunt get on a heavy deca cycle and become a muscle freak power wrestler

Marko Stunt and Alexa Bliss are roughly the same size and I want to see them go 50/50 in a match.

2 minutes ago, Enforcer said:

I don’t think that Omega/Orange or Omega/Pac is ppv maint event worthy. 

Yeah, if this is the world title match, they have to have something more appealing on the PPV. Cassidy is a draw and star, but not at the main event level imo

10 minutes ago, MoS said:

Yeah, if this is the world title match, they have to have something more appealing on the PPV. Cassidy is a draw and star, but not at the main event level imo

Was the Stadium Stampede at last year DON? Maybe they will bring it back. 

Lol at how often they have said Dusty created this match and literally are referring to specific War Games matches as Blood & Guts matches while Jericho was swearing up and down it wasn't War Games and they weren't just calling it something different due to trademarks. 

1 minute ago, strobogo said:

Lol at how often they have said Dusty created this match and literally are referring to specific War Games matches as Blood & Guts matches while Jericho was swearing up and down it wasn't War Games and they weren't just calling it something different due to trademarks. 

No one's gonna confuse this with the version that NXT uses, that's for sure.