Pro Wrestling Only

Cesaro vs. Bobby Eaton

Boss Rock

Cesaro vs. Bobby Eaton  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Cesaro vs. Bobby Eatn

• Cesaro
    • Bobby Eaton

This is a good one. Someone less biased than me might think its close or even put Ceasaro ahead. Intellectually I can see the argument for Ceasaro which is a credit to his talent because most modern people you could compared to Eaton I'd just dismiss outright. That's not the case here.  In the end Eaton has certain advantages for me that Ceasaro couldn't overcome. I could never put a european uppercut dude over someone that punches like Bobby Eaton. Plus Ceasaro never teamed with Stan Lane and "Ceasaro" just isn't nearly as cool as "Beautiful Bobby" :)

I've been meaning to unpack this for a while but I'm going to have Cesaro absurdly high. If you're someone for consistency, which Rey's case is based on as example, there has not been a single wrestler more consistent than him in the past decade. You could also make an argument that none of his teams are as high as The Usos, let alone Eaton/Lane, but his work stood out because of how different it was compared to the other throw together teams in WWE. I also think Cesaro has a wider, more dynamic range of teams than Eaton.