Pro Wrestling Only
Sign in to follow this  
MoS

AEW Dynamite - July 21, 2021 - Fyter Fest Night 2

I have no idea why they still use this dorkass theme name. Anyway, today's show should be a banger. Mox v. Archer, Britt v. Nyla, Darby v. Yuta should all be great

Jericho looks like I did after one month of partying and feasting after graduating right as NYC reopened 

This is certainly the best time to be a US wrestling fan in at least 8 years 

The Good Brothers suck especially Gallows. Frankie losing to Gallows is WWE Raw-level bullshit

That Kazarian beatdown was tanking hard until Hangman came out, and he saved the segment simply by drinking on the job and being mega-over as (cowboy) shit. God I hope he beats Omega at All Out, because I cannot take many more weeks of Omega and the Good Brothers being unbearable dweebs on TV 

Sting just exchanged shin kicks with Orange Cassidy and this is exactly what AEW was formed for

Really surprised she is not the main event. Love Mox but she is the star right now. She deserves it

4 minutes ago, MoS said:

Really surprised she is not the main event. Love Mox but she is the star right now. She deserves it

Dave and Bryan were talking about that the other day and it came down to  yes Britt is the bigger star but Mox/Archer will almost assuredly  be a better match. Basically you don't want to risk someone like Nyla in the main event in case  things go sideways. 

Having said that, I think that was the best you could have hoped for with that match. 

I will never not mark out for that Eddy tribute but Nyla didn't sell it like Eddy used to. You have to really roll on the floor screaming as if someone hit you in the head with a hammer

Man this LAX/FTR segment is so old school JCP I thought Nikita and Magnum would show up. 

Yeah this back and forth was gold. Bald FTR is a great promo too but Santana is seriously next level. He is just so good

Why bring another ex-WWE guy when Konan is right there ffs. Nothing against Chavo but there already are a million managers here

1 minute ago, MoS said:

Why bring another ex-WWE guy when Konan is right there ffs. Nothing against Chavo but there already are a million managers here

If he's gonna be with Andrade instead of Vickie I won't complain. 

That Andrade segment tanked. As far as I am concerned, that was a sink or swim segment for Andrade and he sank. Wearing suits and glasses does not give you star power. It was a bad segment

11 minutes ago, MoS said:

That Andrade segment tanked. As far as I am concerned, that was a sink or swim segment for Andrade and he sank. Wearing suits and glasses does not give you star power. It was a bad segment

He seems too unsure of himself when speaking English. He's pretty fluent but I suppose it's pretty nerve wracking to be on national TV speaking a language not your main one.

Baker/Nyla was trash. Nyla fucking sucks. I don't think I've ever seen a match with her that wasn't a squash that doesn't completely fall apart due to her being gassed.

Reports coming out that Danielson is signed and will be debuting on the Arthur Ashe Stadium show. 

Lance Archer's finish should be bodyslamming JR on his opponent after using random fans as weapons all match 

I think Mox saw Kenny's hardcore match in Impact and was like "hold my beer"