Pro Wrestling Only

National Wrestling Alliance

SirEdger

NWA Powerrr - Wikipedia

Hailing from the House of Anarchy Training Center

Hickory Hills, IL

Lineup for the premiere episode:

-In the main event, Austin Idol teams up with "The Russian Bear" Ivan Koloff to take on The Soul Patrol

-Tully Blanchard is in action against "The American Bad Ass" The Undertaker and promises to unveil the man funding Tully Blanchard Enterprises!

-Plus, "The Perfect 10" Tye Dillinger in action!

Tune in as Joe Galli calls the action this Thursday at 6:05 on YouTube and on syndication elsewhere this weekend!

NWA Powerrr - Wikipedia

NWA POWER #1

HOUSE OF ANARCHY TRAINING CENTER

HICKORY HILLS, IL

NWA POWER EPISODE #1

Joe Galli: It is with great pleasure that I welcome you on behalf of everyone at the National Wrestling Alliance to NWA Power. It will be a great honor to take the NWA on the road every week for Power as well as special episodes like NWA USA as well as our PPV events like Hard Times, Into The Fire and so many more. In the upcoming months, NWA president William Patrick Corgan will join us as he will make certain announcements, including next week in Grand Rapids, MI where Mr. Corgan will inform us of the title picture here in the NWA. But enough talking, let’s get right to the action!

Match #1

The Perfect 10” Tye Dillinger defeated Tio in 5:45 with the Tye Breaker

(Tye Dillinger joins Joe Galli at the broadcast booth at the end of the match)

Joe Galli: Tye Dillinger, quite the impressive debut for you this week in our very first match on NWA Power. One simple question for you; what are your goals here in the NWA?

Tye Dillinger: Well, Joe Galli, I won’t lie, I got quite lofty expectations for myself in the NWA but then again, who doesn’t? But when you call yourself “The Perfect 10”, those expectations are higher than average. There’s nothing average about Tye Dillinger and I intend on showing this to the entire world as we march forward into this little foray that we called NWA Power. But don’t fret, Joe, I assure you that every time you’ll see Tye Dillinger in an NWA ring, you’re gonna get all the satisfaction that you’ll need and ever craved for!

Joe Galli: Any hints on what you have planned in the upcoming weeks?

Tye Dillinger: Well, I could tell you but what would be the fun in that, right? Just enjoy the ride, just like everyone else. You have the best seat in the house, my friend! I’ll see ya soon!

(Dillinger taps the shoulder of Joe Galli and walks away)

(Commercial break)

Joe Galli: And now, ladies and gentlement, welcome at the booth at this time, none other than Tully Blanchard.

(Tully Blanchard walks out, decked into his trademark black “Tully” sequin robe as he joins Joe Galli at the booth)

Joe Galli: Mr. Blanchard, I will open up by saying that it is quite unusual – and almost unsettling – to see you without your comrades of the Four Horsemen, so what brings you to the NWA?

Tully Blanchard: Well, Joe Galli, you certainly touched a key point here. You just mentioned two very important things: Tully Blanchard and The Four Horsemen. Usually inseparable, undeniable and most importantly unbeatable. One unit, one mind, all working together for the greater good of said unit. But you see, while I will always and forever support the Horsemen, there’s something that just doesn’t quite sit well with me and it’s that I had to put my personal interests on the backburner; I had to be selfless rather than being selfish. I had to sacrifice a few things along the way rather than just looking out for myself. And maybe it’s just time that I start focusing again on Tully Blanchard. Maybe it’s time for Tully Blanchard Enterprises to step at the forefront, one more time and just show the world who runs this place. But this isn’t a task that I can do all alone; because first and foremost, I need someone who has my best interests at heart. And no, I’m not talking about Baby Doll - the REAL Perfect 10, choke on that Dillinger – but I’m talking about someone who can provide me with much more than what Baby Doll could bring me. You see, while Baby Doll brings beauty & brains to the table, she doesn’t bring Tully Blanchard money. And you know as well as I do that I love money. So with that in mind, I searched high and low and I find that one man who will provide Tully Blanchard Enterprises every resource that I need. Without further ado, I’ll introduce you to the Executive Vice-President of Tully Blanchard Enterprises, Mr. GARY HART.

(Gary Hart walks to the booth to a chorus of boos, shaking hands with Tully Blanchard and acknowledging Joe Galli in the process.)

Joe Galli; This is quite the acquisition for you, Tully Blanchard. Arguably, one of the most devious minds in the entire business is now working for you!

Gary Hart: Let me correct you right there, Mr. Galli. I’m not working for Tully Blanchard; I’m working with Tully Blanchard. All of this, all of the pageantry, the money, the success, all of what you’re seeing in front of you, this is a collaborative effort between myself and Mr. Blanchard right here. We must work togetha if we want to achieve ultimate success. You see, Tully Blanchard possesses athletic skills beyond comparison to anyone in the NWA. I defy you to find a better worker on this roster than Tully Blanchard. What I bring to the table for Tully are....means to go just a bit further in order to secure what we want. My understanding is that Mr. Corgan will be in Michigan next week on Power to address the championship situation. While Tully and I won’t be physically attending the show next week, we can assure you that we will be all eyes and ears because at the end of the day, the one thing that we want is the NWA World Heavyweight Championship and there isn’t a damn soul that will prevent us to get it. Furt---

(Gary Hart is then interrupted as the towering silhouette of “The American Bad Ass” The Undertaker shows up at the broadcast booth and stations himself right next to Joe Galli in front of Tully and Hart. Tully seems a bit unnerved but Gary Hart is able to calm him down.)

Undertaker: You talking a big game, fellas. You really are. You seem to forget that there are a loooooooot of people waiting in line not only just to get a shot at the NWA title but just punch you two in the mouth. Now, lucky for me, it seems that the boss has decided that I would be the first to have honor to take you to school, Tully. Now, make no bones about it; if I’m a bit honest, the NWA title isn’t entirely my main goal. I’ll gladly take the hardware that comes with it, it’s just gonna be one more thing to add to my collection. This is about showing everyone in the back why this entire promotion....is my yard. And you just happen to be in it. In fact, you should consider yourself lucky that I haven’t already thrown the first punch because I’m already tired of seeing you two run your mouths like you run this place. Gary Hart, you said that there isn’t a damn soul that would stop you to get the title but I am the damned soul who will. Now, get your ass in the ring and take your whoopin’ like a man, son.

(Taker rolls in the ring, awaiting for Tully Blanchard to get in there too. Tully seems tentative but Gary whispers something in his ear and Tully gets in the ring to start the match.)

Match #2

Tully Blanchard defeats “The American Bad Ass” The Undertaker in 9:01, following a distraction from Gary Hart at ringside as Taker was setting up Tully for the Last Ride. The referee was temporarily banged up by an accidental elbow from Taker, winding up for a right hand on Tully. As Taker grabbed Hart by the throat for a chokeslam, Tully low blowd Taker and pinned Taker, using the ropes as extra leverage while the shaky ref made the count. Gary Hart quickly pulled Tully out of the ring and they run to the back before Taker can get them.

(Commercial Break)

(Back from the commercial break, Joe Galli is at the booth with Austin Idol and his tag partner for tonight, Ivan Koloff as well as Ivan’s nephew, Nikita.)

Joe Galli: Joining me at this time before our main event, The Russian Bear Ivan Koloff & Nikita Koloff as well as Austin Idol. If I may ask, why would you associate yourself with people such as the Koloffs, Austin Idol?

Austin Idol: Now, you change that tone right there, mister. “People such” as the Koloffs are people everyone should aspire to associate themselves with as Ivan & Nikita Koloff. You are mistaking their ambition and aspirations for delusion & evil intentions. Those men aren’t evil, Joe Galli; they’re just like you and me. But because they’re not Americans, they’re treated like scum! I am looking to change that perception and show the world – and to you, Joe Galli – that the Koloffs are fine & respectable men, looking to achieve all the accomplishments that their hearts desire. It’s only normal for them to want to make their country proud. They shouldn’t be vilified for it!

Ivan Koloff: Problem in America is your pride. Your pride will be your downfall. Americans not accepting of people like Ivan & my nephew Nikita. It is not our fault if Mother Russia made us superior athletes. It is the way it is. And if all of you are not willing to accept that, we will have to make you realize that there is no stopping us. Nikita will become NWA World Champion whether America likes it or not. Tonight is the first step towards it

Nikita Koloff (in Russian): There is no stopping Nikita Koloff. I will be champion. Prepare to fall. It is inevitable. For Mother Russia.

(The heels head to the ring as they await the arrival of their opponents in the main event, The Soul Patrol of Tony Atlas & Rocky Johnson)

MAIN EVENT

Match #3

Austin Idol & “The Russian Bear” Ivan Koloff beat The Soul Patrol in 15:21. Tony Atlas had Austin Idol in a full Nelson when he was distracted by an altercation between Nikita Koloff and Rocky Johnson outside. As the referee sneaked outside to prevent Nikita and Johnson to fight, Ivan Koloff slid in the ring and hit Atlas with Nikita’s chain, then putting Idol on Atlas for his team to get the win. After the match, Nikita attacked Johnson and sends him in the ring. The Koloffs then hit the Russian Sickle on Rocky Johnson and the show ends with the Koloffs & Idol draping the Soviet flag on both Atlas & Johnson.

NWA Powerrr - Wikipedia

Next week on NWA Power

HAILING FROM THE VANDER MILL CIDER

GRAND RAPIDS, MI

-In the feature bout, Rick Martel goes one-on-one with Big John Studd

-Parrow of The End faces off Super Crazy in singles competition

-Debut of Ember Moon in the women's division

+ NWA President William Patrick Corgan makes some announcements surrounding the NWA title pictures!

What a wild episode of NWA Power. I have to say I was sorta taken by some of the picks you made in the draft but you are doing a fine job in the meshing on talent and making me a believer. Keep up the great work.

I will also say I love The ABA Taker. So seeing him being the ABA against Tully and Gary Hart will be an awesome feud.

• 3 weeks later...

NWA Powerrr - Wikipedia

NWA POWER #2

FROM THE VANDER MILL CIDER

GRAND RAPIDS, MI

Quick results

-Parrow defeated Super Crazy in 17:24

-Joe Galli interviews NWA President William Patrick Corgan. Corgan is really excited about what is coming up for the promotion as he wants to find the best champions to best represent the company. He is confident that it will take time but they will get there and before the end of this year, we will have a new NWA World Heavyweight Champion and NWA World Tag Team Champions. The first order of business for him is to crown the NWA National Heavyweight Champion. He believes he has several good options in front of him who are worthy of that title and he has no doubt that whoever is crowned the champion will represent the title very well. Corgan is interrupted by Team Canada, comprised of ring leader Lance Storm, "Primetime" Elix Skipper and "The Canadian Destroyer" Petey Williams. Lance Storm says that Corgan cannot trust any Americans to be a National Heavyweight Champion because they're not proud of their own country, first and foremost. Only Canadians like them could represent this championship to its fullest potential. Corgan tells Storm he's willing to take him up on his offer. Corgan was about to announce the two men would be vying for the National Heavyweight Championship but Storm made so many compelling arguments that he can't ignore them. Corgan announces that the inaugural National Heavyweight Championship Match will take place in 2 weeks for a special NWA card called Battle at the Bayou at the Monroe Civic Center in Monroe, LA. One of the feature bouts will be for the NWA National Heavyweight Championship and will pit "Primetime" Elix Skipper.....against LANCE STORM! Furthermore, since Corgan wants a fair match, he then appoints Petey Williams as the special guest referee! Corgan concludes that if any of them 3 tries any shenanigans to taint the decision of the match, they will all be fired on the spot! Lance Storm is irate and tries to chase Corgan to convince him to change his mind. Joe Galli then mentions that William Patrick Corgan will be back next week with more announcements for Battle at the Bayou.

-In the feature bout, Big John Studd defeated Rick Martel in 9:50 with a shoulderbreaker. Team Canada got involved outside, trying to protest what just happened earlier with the National Heavyweight Championship announcement. Martel got distracted long enough by the commotion outside that he missed the slingshot splash, allowing Studd to get the win

-In the final bout of the show, Ember Moon had a successful debut in 3:13 against Galilea. After the match, The IIconics make their way to the ring looking to confront Ember Moon but Liv Morgan slid in the ring to even the score. As all 4 women are jawjacking in the ring, Gail Kim stands in front of the entrance curtain, observing the scene, possibly weighing her options. Which side would she take?

NWA Powerrr - Wikipedia

NEXT WEEK ON NWA POWER

-A special interview with The Legionnaires before Marcus Louis of the Leginnaires takes on "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton of the Midnight Express!

-Parrow & Big John Studd try to continue on their winning ways as they wrestle each other in singles action

-In our feature bout, Tiger Mask makes his in-ring debut as he takes on the other half of The End, Odinson!

From the War Memorial in Fort Lauderdale, FL!