Seiya Morohashi
Shoici Ichimiya
Snitsky
Teddy Hart
Test
Togii Makabe
Tony Kozina

• 2 weeks later...

Another noteworthy rookie debut in 1997 is Super Dragon.

Others I've found:

Former ROH Champion Xavier

Volador Jr.

Giant Silva

Bam Neely

Sickboy

Tyson Dux

Lufisto

Otto Schwanz (Bo Dupp)

Ricky Reyes 

"Hot Shot" Johnny Devine

Dragon Kid

"Lowlife" Louie Ramos

Note: A small correction, Teddy Hart debuted in July of '95 and not '97, and he should be considered a free agent currently available. 

Per Wiki - "Hart debuted in 1995 at Rockyford, Alberta, where he tagged up with his late brother Matthew Annis for the first time, facing his cousin Harry Smith and T.J. Wilson"

I guess this means Harry Smith and T.J. Wilson are also eligible.

Which I mean in real life Jeff Hardy was doing under work underage for WWF. I don’t know I mean I’ll never sign Teddy Hart no matter what. So I that’s up to you all. If someone wants him be my guest. I can either add him here and or make him available for whoever wants him  

As for Harry Smith and TJ Wilson. I think we give them a few more years and revisit later. 

I didn't do the math with Harry and TJ's ages. TJ was 16 in 1996 and wrestled on a WWF house show. Most sites have Harry debuting in 2000.

Concerning Teddy, yeah, I might take him at some point. I already have Jeff Hardy, so it kinda feels like that spot is filled, but I love Teddy. He was *neck and neck* with AJ Styles at one time! I really loved his YouTube IRL show with Maria Manic a few years ago (I hope Maria's well). That said, I understand Teddy brought a ton of heat onto himself.

You can tell by my roster that I don't have the highest moral standards when it comes to wrestlers. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I have to say that 1997 was a very weak draft class outside of Goldberg, I mean it's almost undraftable. 1993 was another really bad year in terms of debuts that was headlined pretty much by Christopher Daniels, which tells you all you need to know about that year. 

1998 is loaded with AJ Styles, Kurt Angle, Chris Hero, Low Ki, Jun Kasai, Necro Butcher, Naomichi Marufuji and Kofi Kingston becoming active.  

In 1999 we hit the motherload: John Cena, CM Punk, Samoa Joe, Bryan Danielson, Batista, Nigel McGuiness, Nick Gage and Lita.

Yeah, you have the beginnings of Dragongate and I'm personally stoked for Super Dragon. It's not that bad but there's all-star classes in the following years of 1998-2000.

1993 wasn't really that awful with Jeff Hardy, Bob Holly and Homicide in that class. Some years are more fruitful than others.