Pro Wrestling Only

HHH v Kevin Nash

Guest Hunter's Torn Quad

Guest Hunter's Torn Quad

Shit. This match has nothing on HHH vs. undertaker from KOR 2002. That may be the most embarassing WWf match I have ever seen.

I hated that match live.

I just happen to have the tape of KOTR 2002 at hand.

Hmmm......

Shit. This match has nothing on HHH vs. undertaker from KOR 2002. That may be the most embarassing WWf match I have ever seen.

What's sad is that they had a very watchable match the month before in Manchester, England at the UK PPV. Wasn't great or anything, but as far as HHH-Undertaker matches go, you're not gonna get any more fun of a match than their Insurrextion 2002 one, from what I've seen. I think it's better than their WrestleMania X-7 match.

HHH/Undertaker at WM X-7 was a farce. The cameramen were the workers in that match more than HHH or Taker. They shot distant when they were brawling, but I was there live and they were just running with HHH bumping off of pretty much nothing. The far zoom didn't expose that. Then, when HHH took the bump off of the plywood, it was maybe a six-inch drop down, but the camera positioned it where it looked like he took an enormous bump. Aside from the nearfall off of HHH's sledgehammer shot while Taker had him up for the Last Ride, there's not really anything genuinely good in this match.