Pro Wrestling Only

Wrestlers with the most heart for wrestling

Resident Evil

Wrestling is a tough occupation. Overall, you're going to have to look long and hard for something that's tougher. It's the realism of the toughness of wrestling which allows us to have feelings for the wrestlers combined with the drama of the fake aspects of wrestling that make a lot of us fans. Wrestling can only be done by people with the strongest will and the strongest hearts. Those who have the eye of the tiger. No wimps allowed. So it comes to no surprise that you will find many of the strongest hearts ever in wrestling. This is a "sport" for true men.

Who in your mind has the biggest hearts in wrestling?

Some but not all of my picks would include

Kenta Kobashi -- No explanation needed here. One of the hardest working wrestlers ever he just doesn't quit. Every match is filled with the utmost passion. Like the Energizer Bunny he goes on and on and on. He is also known to be a training nut.

El Hijo Del Santo -- Santo has been around quite awhile now and from what I've seen gives it all every time out. Of course, that goes without saying as any wrestler listed here will be the same way.

Ric Flair -- It's amazing that Flair isn't more beat up than he is because his journey through the wrestling world was exceptionally tough. The multiple long tilte defences per week gave him as hard a go at it as almost anyone

Sabu -- Toughest man alive? The insane bumper can make a case for it. He has gone through more painful stuff in one night than normal people do their whole lives. The heartache he goes through allows people to get behind him all the more therefore making his matches all the better. Sabu is a mystery greater than any known to man or woman.

That's just a start but I'll stop there so I can leave picks for other.

So which wrestlers' hearts do you admire? Whose passion for the art of wrestling allows you to emotionally get behind them and cheer them on? Write them down.

Who in your mind has the biggest hearts in wrestling?

I don't mean this as an insult, but it's really a bad idea to use this euphemism when talking about professional wrestlers, especially since at least 3/4 of your list is made up of known steroid abusers.

Vince McMahon shrugged off a terrorist bombing on his car for the love of the business. Vince McMahon has the strong heart.

I don't mean this as an insult, but it's really a bad idea to use this euphemism when talking about professional wrestlers, especially since at least 3/4 of your list is made up of known steroid abusers.

Like I said. Vince must have the strong heart. That which does not kill him makes him stronger. I don't know if he's quite reached Keith Richards level of living drug embalmment to reach immortality yet, but he's got to be close.