Pro Wrestling Only

Mr. Perfect's various managers

MikeCampbell

Genius to Heenan, no.

The Heenan thing was an angle they shot when he beat Santana to win the IC title, with Heenan surprisingly appearing in his corner.

For Coach, yes.

Heenan was retiring to become a "broadcast journalist" and the Coach took on his entire stable, I believe.

Genius to Heenan, no.

The Heenan thing was an angle they shot when he beat Santana to win the IC title, with Heenan surprisingly appearing in his corner.

For Coach, yes.

Heenan was retiring to become a "broadcast journalist" and the Coach took on his entire stable, I believe.

Correct on Genius->Heenan. Genius was used as a JTTS afterwards.

However, Coach didn't take on all of Heenan's stable. The only other ones in that stable were Haku and Barbarian and they both went off on their own, I believe. Coach managed both Perfect and the Beverly Brothers.

WWF @ Rochester, NY - War Memorial - August 19, 1991

WWF Superstars taping:

9/7/91 -

The Bushwhackers defeated Duane Gill & Barry Hardy at 3:44 when Luke pinned Gill following the double gutbuster; during the bout, a pre-taped insert promo from the Beverly Brothers featured them announcing that the Genius was their new manager