Pro Wrestling Only

Jim Cornette Suspended by WWE

Strummer

Guest teke184

BURN!

Does he even still write? Does he get paid for that shit? It seems like with him being married and shit that he'd have better ways to spend his time.

He's married?

What, did he find some chick with a crewcut and a missing tooth so he could call her "Benoit" in bed?

Guest Hunter's Torn Quad

He's married?

What, did he find some chick with a crewcut and a missing tooth so he could call her "Benoit" in bed?

He went to a family reunion. Sadly, he misread the invite, and thought it said "family union".

Guest Some Guy

BURN!

Does he even still write? Does he get paid for that shit? It seems like with him being married and shit that he'd have better ways to spend his time.

He's married?

There is a pic of he and his wife in the General Wrestling folder at TSM. She looks to weigh about 230lbs, but she's no doubt a jolly person.

Guest teke184

teke, how hard would it be for you to make an OVW comp set?

It would take a while.

Unlike every other tape I have, these have the blank spots set up for the commercials. That means I'd have to be sitting at the player to pause and unpause the recorder as needed.

I also wouldn't have an idea of how long each cut episode is until I do 2 or 3 of them. If it's an hour show uncut, I'm guessing somewhere between 30 and 45 minutes per ep after the commercial breaks are removed.

Guest teke184

Well, I think that would be a summer project worth tackling :)

True, but you can have your choice...

6 6-hour tapes of OVW compressed to the right number of DVDs...

OR

Nearly the entire set of WWF PPVs converted to DVD

OR

A large set of WCW PPVs converted to DVD

OR

UFC 1-18 and assorted other show converted to DVD

OR

Most of a large collection of shoot interviews converted to DVD

OVW conversion would be nice because I'd like to see it again, but it's VERY time-consuming compared to most of this fire-and-forget stuff.

Guest Some Guy

Nearly the entire set of WWF PPVs converted to DVD

OR

A large set of WCW PPVs converted to DVD

OR

UFC 1-18 and assorted other show converted to DVD

OR

Most of a large collection of shoot interviews converted to DVD

GH, go for those. It will make me happy.