Pro Wrestling Only

Edge injured

sek69

This was mentioned in the "Comments that don't deserve a thread" thread but I think it kind of does due to the potential ramifications.

Edge was injured at a house show last night, possibly a torn Achilles tendon. WWE is looking at ways to get the tag belts on Rhodes and DiBiase, and this derails what looks like could have been a great heel combo with him and Jericho.

Another wellness cover up so...

I know that's the normal reaction to a WWE injury (and more often than not I'd wager probably correct) but all accounts seem to have this just being a freak thing where he landed wrong and rolled his ankle, causing the tear.

Not to mention Edge has been pretty lean in the Post-Wellness World so I wouldn't expect this to be enhancement related.

Also not leaning towards the coverup angle is his estimated recovery time of eight months. The longest suspension you can have is only sixty days. So unless they plan on faking a Cena-style mutant healing factor for his injury rehab, this is probably legit.