Pro Wrestling Only

Summerslam 2002

Wahoos Leg

• 2 months later...
Guest tomelliott

Yeah agreed, it's been years since I saw it, and I actually remember very little of the undercard. But Triple H / Shawn Michaels blew my 14-year old mind, as did Rock vs. Brock, which was just seemed like this huge deal at the time. Can't believe I can't remember Rey/Angle, Eddie/Edge, Flair/Jericho OR RVD/Benoit. Gotta get hold of this show on DVD.

I really loved the MMA-like buildup videos showing Lesnar and Rocky both training for the match, along with the voice overs explaining what they did and why they did it. Straight out of Rocky IV (minus the alleged use of steroids).

Yeah, I love that too. Never heard of anyone that didn't. Someone's gotta emulate the Rocky IV training scenes with their own twist on it. Having done the rock throwing, log on traps -- tripping and falling in the snow bit as well as other stuff I have a tremendous soft spot for this movie (filmed in Canada too). Who doesn't? A man's man movie.